Region 7-5A vs Region 8-5A

kwc

It was nice to meet you as well, I think I will be attending the MUS-MBA game this week.

That is a very good game to attend. As a matter of fact, any game selected next week will be a good game. We will be expecting a full report. What about you Gochiefs? Where will you be this Friday night?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, well. Whitehaven vs Germantown and Millington vs White Station. I think that most folks picked these match-ups for the second round. I know there are threads on these two games but I just like to keep things in perspective. One region 7 team left after the 1st round. I will be at the Whitehaven game but the White Station/Millington game is going to be a very good oe as well. Gotta love this time of the year.

Well, well, well. Whitehaven vs Germantown and Millington vs White Station. I think that most folks picked these match-ups for the second round. I know there are threads on these two games but I just like to keep things in perspective. One region 7 team left after the 1st round. I will be at the Whitehaven game but the White Station/Millington game is going to be a very good oe as well. Gotta love this time of the year.

Very few predicted anyone but these 4 teams. I think the suprise was how the games played out. Criagmont gave Whithaven a little more than most of us expected and i would have never thought Cordova would have stayed close to Gtown after playing them and seeing how "not good " their defense was and how ineffective their offense was. I thought Gtown would win big. White Station was not a suprise, and i guess Millington just has Colliervilles number, 5 straight wins in back to back seasons. This week will a good one?

Maybe we see ALLLLLLLLL Black and Gold next Friday!!!!!

Very few predicted anyone but these 4 teams. I think the suprise was how the games played out. Criagmont gave Whithaven a little more than most of us expected and i would have never thought Cordova would have stayed close to Gtown after playing them and seeing how "not good " their defense was and how ineffective their offense was. I thought Gtown would win big. White Station was not a suprise, and i guess Millington just has Colliervilles number, 5 straight wins in back to back seasons. This week will a good one?

Maybe we see ALLLLLLLLL Black and Gold next Friday!!!!!

That's what I am thinking even though I want region 8 to win (White Station ove Millington).

That's what I am thinking even though I want region 8 to win (White Station ove Millington).

If we were to lose friday i would still be pulling for the Black & Gold in the Qtrfinals because i think WHaven will be there and will be the best team assuming we are not there. Is Coach White going to pull anything out of the hat this week to try and beat you guys a second time?

If we were to lose friday i would still be pulling for the Black & Gold in the Qtrfinals because i think WHaven will be there and will be the best team assuming we are not there. Is Coach White going to pull anything out of the hat this week to try and beat you guys a second time?

I don't have a clue as to what coach White may try. It was evident watching the games last time that they could not move the ball consistently against our defense. I would think that they may try some more unconventional stuff because their regular stuff just isn't going to cut it.

I don't have a clue as to what coach White may try. It was evident watching the games last time that they could not move the ball consistently against our defense. I would think that they may try some more unconventional stuff because their regular stuff just isn't going to cut it.

Unfortunately the Wishbone does not transition into unconventional very easily.

Unfortunately the Wishbone does not transition into unconventional very easily.

You dance with the one you brought to the dance. Wholesale philosophical changes aren't even feasible at this moment. Maybe a wrinkle or two ... but how much can you wrinkle the Wishbone?