Hampton Host Cloudland

adamtwofive

Why have you guys DESIDED to let anyone have the ball this year. Sounds like a crazy move to me. I wouldn't let Grace have the ball if I were you, they are pretty good with it.

Hampton should have won 2 games that they lost, they stunk it up with you guys ,the refs took the Happy Valley game. It even said so in the Elizabethyon Star today.

Still going with the same moto...lol oh and ill add some on for the ol Cosby fans /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hampton's moto - If ya cant win, just say you are the better team anyway and blame the refs! Woo /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BIGBLUE! The Defender sees that ole' 25 has reared his ugly head again trying to talk that junk about Cosby. The Defender feels that 25 has been hiding, as he was not man enough to come on the old thread and comment about the LOSS his "Dogs" suffered at the hands of the Eagles. The Defender feels that 25 may be a "fair weather" speaker of smack. The Defender feels that 25 should shut his mouth and be accountable for all the junk he was talking in the past weeks. The Defender feels that no matter what, just like the defensive master-mind BIGBLUE says, Cosby IS, HAS BEEN THIS SEASON and AT LEAST FOR THE REST OF THIS YEAR will be better than ole' 25's Hampton team. The Defender says to 25, "Accept your loss...YOU DID LOSE...and move on...Once again you are living in the past, and thinking oh...what could've been, IF ONLY we would've recovered those pooch kicks...YOU DIDN'T and you lost."Until next time...DEFENDER OUT!!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

this is for bigbluelb, oldeagle, and yes you douchefender..... anyways i dont recall saying anything bad about cosby since we lost.... but cosby does not have a better team than hampton or a better coaching staff... sorry hate to burst your bubble.... i have always been accountable for what i say.... i have never lied about anything i have ever said on coacht.... or do i have a sissy name like the douchefender, that i hide behind and dont show my real name....people know who i am at the games i go to or at least they hear me.... i said that i was going to come to the great cocke county and raise he11 and wear a cockfight hat as i did.... so just tell me what have i lied about or not done that i said i would have.... nothing.... i have never made an excuse for hampton we were out played at cosby.... yea we didnt recover the pouch kicks but that was our fault..... no excuses....no excuses.... you say that hampton should not have won the game but i say when a team has you down 16-0... you should lose the game.... hampton quit playing and they lost as they should have..... no excuses.... as for the muffen teams cosby has played..... check out what this guy said.....

As for your powerhouse 3-A schools,you beat a bad 3-6 Gibbs team, Pigeon Forge 2-7 whose wins are over Hancock County (2-7) and Union County (1-8). Grainger is 5-4 with wins of Pigeon Forge, Claiborne County who you lost to, beat Chuckey-Doak and Union Coounty both 1-8 and Hancock. You also struggled against a weak Unaka team.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have played one team with 5 wins..... great job..... go coach shelton...

until the next time DOUCHEFENDER OUT!!!!!!

Hampton's moto - If ya cant win, just say you are the better team anyway and blame the refs! Woo /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yea boy that is hamptons moto..... your an moron.... hampton should have beat cosby, happy valley, and west greene....but shoulda, coulda, woulda..... you know what they say about if a frog had wings.....

this is for bigbluelb, oldeagle, and yes you douchefender..... anyways i dont recall saying anything bad about cosby since we lost.... but cosby does not have a better team than hampton or a better coaching staff... sorry hate to burst your bubble.... i have always been accountable for what i say.... i have never lied about anything i have ever said on coacht.... or do i have a sissy name like the douchefender, that i hide behind and dont show my real name....people know who i am at the games i go to or at least they hear me.... i said that i was going to come to the great cocke county and raise he11 and wear a cockfight hat as i did.... so just tell me what have i lied about or not done that i said i would have.... nothing.... i have never made an excuse for hampton we were out played at cosby.... yea we didnt recover the pouch kicks but that was our fault..... no excuses....no excuses.... you say that hampton should not have won the game but i say when a team has you down 16-0... you should lose the game.... hampton quit playing and they lost as they should have..... no excuses.... as for the muffen teams cosby has played..... check out what this guy said.....

As for your powerhouse 3-A schools,you beat a bad 3-6 Gibbs team, Pigeon Forge 2-7 whose wins are over Hancock County (2-7) and Union County (1-8). Grainger is 5-4 with wins of Pigeon Forge, Claiborne County who you lost to, beat Chuckey-Doak and Union Coounty both 1-8 and Hancock. You also struggled against a weak Unaka team.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have played one team with 5 wins..... great job..... go coach shelton...

until the next time DOUCHEFENDER OUT!!!!!!

I didnt say anything about you saying bad stuff about Cosby, I was talking about you insulting two children, a 1 and 7 year old that you called "fatgirl" and "the biggay monster." REAL CLASSY! You say your accountable for everything you say, be accountable for that! What if some short, little has-been insulted your child? And by the way unlike yall we've still got a chance to win the Region title so how do you like those apples! And the more yall run us and our schedule down, the more yall look goofy saying that youre the best team in the region, put our weak schedule and yall's tough one and you being the best team and all dont you think you should have beat us? Think about that for a while. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I didnt say anything about you saying bad stuff about Cosby, I was talking about you insulting two children, a 1 and 7 year old that you called "fatgirl" and "the biggay monster." REAL CLASSY! You say your accountable for everything you say, be accountable for that! What if some short, little has-been insulted your child? And by the way unlike yall we've still got a chance to win the Region title so how do you like those apples! And the more yall run us and our schedule down, the more yall look goofy saying that youre the best team in the region, put our weak schedule and yall's tough one and you being the best team and all dont you think you should have beat us? Think about that for a while. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

sorry about the kid thing.... i mean it.... didnt know who they were.... /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> im not saying that hampton should be 9-0 but i am saying that hampton should be 7-2....cosby is not that good...sorry hate to burst your bubble....

sorry about the kid thing.... i mean it.... didnt know who they were.... /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> im not saying that hampton should be 9-0 but i am saying that hampton should be 7-2....cosby is not that good...sorry hate to burst your bubble....

Apology accepted, next time you might want to read a post a little closer before you spout off, any way your not bursting anybodys bubble down here were in good shape to win a region title, we are flying high and no matter what everybody else says or thinks yall should want us to beat Grace no matter what kind of hard feelings you have against us because us winning is better for yall in the playoffs. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Guys, the Cosby and Hampton game is long over. This thread is about Hampton and Cloudland. Its going to be a great ballgame. Hopefully, we'll compete to our full potential. One thing to remember, our children are the future. Even if you don't know them, be careful what you say to them. Children turn into adults one day and they can carry scars from childhood. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yall may not beat Cloudland , and if you don't you will still think your the best team in the region and SHOULD be 8-2 , Cosby SHOULD have lost only one region game last year and that would have been to Hampton but hey we didn't even make the playoffs sometimes that happens , had plenty of talent (basically same team we have this year) just did not play well as a team. We ha ve seen who all you have played this year and Oneida is the only team youve played that was any better than anyone of the 3A schools we played and yall couldv'e beat them with the right breaks.

back to this game , I think its a classic matchup of strength vs quickness Cloudland is very quick but small , Hampton is bigger and is definately not slow , just not hardly as quick as the landers , I'll say.......

Hampton 28

Cloudland 16

yall may not beat Cloudland , and if you don't you will still think your the best team in the region and SHOULD be 8-2 , Cosby SHOULD have lost only one region game last year and that would have been to Hampton but hey we didn't even make the playoffs sometimes that happens , had plenty of talent (basically same team we have this year) just did not play well as a team. We ha ve seen who all you have played this year and Oneida is the only team youve played that was any better than anyone of the 3A schools we played and yall couldv'e beat them with the right breaks.

back to this game , I think its a classic matchup of strength vs quickness Cloudland is very quick but small , Hampton is bigger and is definately not slow , just not hardly as quick as the landers , I'll say.......

Hampton 28

Cloudland 16

You might want to check out Johnson Co and Happy Valley, either of these 2 would kill those region 1 3a teams.

Hampton 28

Cloudland 16

zaza is right this is a hampton cloudland thread.... the cosby game is over and i have been over that game since i walked out of the gate down there..... but if you dont think that happy valley, unico county, or johnson county is better than onieda your crazy /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> .....

You might want to check out Johnson Co and Happy Valley, either of these 2 would kill those region 1 3a teams.

we typed that at the same time.... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />