Hampton Host Cloudland

adamtwofive

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigBlue, it seems they have a hard time admitting when a better team beats them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats ok, it takes some people a little longer to admit when they have a problem. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats ok, it takes some people a little longer to admit when they have a problem. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Its just like I said, head to head Cosby just don't come close, Cosby had nearly 300 total yards against Cloudland , Hampton had nearly 500 rushing ,that don't even count passing yards. Ask all the Coaches in the region , I'm sure they would agree. When Grace humbles you tonight,just maybe you will e able to understand what I'm talking about.Cosby had a big old horseshoe and got a win . BIG DEAL.

BigBlue, it seems they have a hard time admitting when a better team beats them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't get the 50 cents thing, Ijust told you at the Jambaree that Hampton would beat Cloudland by 14 at the end og the year. After Cloudland destroyed Avery and Hampyon lost a couple of games ,you asked if Istill wanted to bet on it. The rest is history except I think you got a little chicken.

On another note ,did you watch Cloudland play Cosby, I'm sure you did. One question. Did Cosby run through Cloudland like Hampton did last night. Ask Cloudlands head Coach what he thinks. He told me his opinion on Wednesday.

Its just like I said, head to head Cosby just don't come close, Cosby had nearly 300 total yards against Cloudland , Hampton had nearly 500 rushing ,that don't even count passing yards. Ask all the Coaches in the region , I'm sure they would agree. When Grace humbles you tonight,just maybe you will e able to understand what I'm talking about.Cosby had a big old horseshoe and got a win . BIG DEAL.

My oh my, how attitudes change during a .500 season. In the past pujo LOVED him some Cosby. Now that Cosby has beaten the mighty Dogs it is ALL luck. Are you telling me that Hampton NEVER gets the breaks? I'm sure the teams Hampton plays never forces turnovers, Hampton just gives it away. What a homer!!! Your posts (when winning) used to be mostly unbiased and objective. Now, they are riddled with excuses and how Hampton GAVE AWAY five games. No team has EVER earned a victory against the mighty Dogs!! Surely you can as gracious in defeat as you are in victory.

I don't get the 50 cents thing, Ijust told you at the Jambaree that Hampton would beat Cloudland by 14 at the end og the year. After Cloudland destroyed Avery and Hampyon lost a couple of games ,you asked if Istill wanted to bet on it. The rest is history except I think you got a little chicken.

On another note ,did you watch Cloudland play Cosby, I'm sure you did. One question. Did Cosby run through Cloudland like Hampton did last night. Ask Cloudlands head Coach what he thinks. He told me his opinion on Wednesday.

Did Cloudland's coach's opinion include the fact that YOU LOST TO COSBY!?!?!

My oh my, how attitudes change during a .500 season. In the past pujo LOVED him some Cosby. Now that Cosby has beaten the mighty Dogs it is ALL luck. Are you telling me that Hampton NEVER gets the breaks? I'm sure the teams Hampton plays never forces turnovers, Hampton just gives it away. What a homer!!! Your posts (when winning) used to be mostly unbiased and objective. Now, they are riddled with excuses and how Hampton GAVE AWAY five games. No team has EVER earned a victory against the mighty Dogs!! Surely you can as gracious in defeat as you are in victory.

You twist everything around,the only time I've said anything about Hampton giving a game away was against Cosby ,they did. They got cheated out of the Happy Valley game . The rest they just flat out got beat. Iknew from the strt that Hampton would be a little down this season ,but they are still the best team in Region 1.

On another note , I've never LOVED Cosby, I like the Coaches and their passion ,but I've always thought they were unrealistic about the strenght of their teams. Nothings changed. I'll be the 1st to tell anyone,this is NOT a strong Hampton team, but they are still quite a bit better than Cosby. Look how you guys played Unaka and Cloudland, Trust me the game last night could have been worse and Hampton didn't even play a good game.

You twist everything around,the only time I've said anything about Hampton giving a game away was against Cosby ,they did. They got cheated out of the Happy Valley game . The rest they just flat out got beat. Iknew from the strt that Hampton would be a little down this season ,but they are still the best team in Region 1.

On another note , I've never LOVED Cosby, I like the Coaches and their passion ,but I've always thought they were unrealistic about the strenght of their teams. Nothings changed. I'll be the 1st to tell anyone,this is NOT a strong Hampton team, but they are still quite a bit better than Cosby. Look how you guys played Unaka and Cloudland, Trust me the game last night could have been worse and Hampton didn't even play a good game.

Of course they didn't play a good game. The greatest five loss team of all time hasn't even shown how strong they are yet (note to Hampton: you have ran out of time to show your Region 1 dominance). You got cheated at Happy Valley? I would like to hear the details on that. I've never known fans, coaches or players to lay the blame for a loss on one or two calls by an official. You still seem to forget one very important thing when stating that Hampton is better than Cosby...YOU DIDN"T BEAT COSBY!!!

But see Pujo, yuo are still not getting it. If Hampton doesn't hang 50 on somebody you say they didn't even play well. Anything that goes good for someone besides a Bulldog is sheer luck and if Hampton hadn't GIVEN it to them they would never have got it! It gets old Pujo! Hampton is a good football place, rich in tradition, good coaching, and all that. Why can you not just say, well shoot, we lost, maybe we'll do better next time. Instead you rattle off excuses and degrade any team that unrightfully STOLE, (in your opinion) something from you guys.

I'm done trying to understand your rationale.

Good Luck in the playoffs Hampton!

The 50 cents thing means I'm trying to be funny about the whole thing. Lighten up, pujo. You sound like a school yard bully. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> My Landers got beat last night and you don't see me getting all defensive. Opinions are like butt-holes. The fact is Cosby beat Hampton. They kept the ball away from them and then they executed offensively by putting the ball in the end zone. Why get so bitter over a game? You are a better man than that. Don't stoop to pulling for a private school that you bashed all year just because Cosby beat Hampton. I believe in you, pal. You'll come to your senses. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

the truth is no matter what kind of game hampton has played they still havent got there heads out of there butts.Some of the games that they lost where there on fault,im hampton fan like no other played football for them been to every game, when u let a team kick pooch kicks all night then turn around and score off of them when u got a 16 point lead that ur fault. when ur in over time and its 3rd&1 on ur own 4 and u jump off sides,all u we needed was a 1st down then we could have worried about scoring, thats hamptons fault again. i love hampton to death will pull for them no matter what. i would really like to have the first playoff game at home, so in my opinion go COSBY...