Teams you respect the most?

ddaddy

Alcoa. They have a great program

Central. They have a good program

Melrose. Never saw a team hit harder

Hillsboro. 2002 team was the best Maryville has ever beaten.

Heritage. May not win much but Maryville kids I have talked to say they will hit you in the mouth.

Greenback. Those kids are always hard nosed.

MOWest. Have a ton of respect for them. They opened my eyes back in 2001 when they beat Maryville.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a fan of a new school in a small area (East Hickman), I tend to gravitate to areas that are small but have great traditions. The communities are supportive....... and if you are a young man walking the hall you couldn't find a good excuse not to be on the field on Friday nights.

The programs that come to mind that I like to think that East may someday resemble would be the likes of: Trousdale Co., Lewis Co., Jo Burns, or a Mcewen. All programs that are well supported, have players that get after you year in and year out.

East Hickman has some of the finest facilities that you will find, I hope that someday community support and more young men participating in the football program will grow to rival them.

MAN IF YOU ARE A CLASS 1A OR 2A FAN IN THE MID-STATE YOU HAVE TO RESPECT TROUSDALE COUNTY THEY ARE BACK THIS YEAR AND IF THEY AND SOUTH PTT MEET IN ROUND 3 THAT MAYBE YOUR 1A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

TROUSDALE HAS WON SO MANY CHAMPIONSHIPS IF YOU DO NOT LOVE THE YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THEM AND MAN DO THEY HAVE THE FAN SUPPORT.

Everyone likes a winner and that's the coaches who keep their job and build a tradition. If you coach you work for nothing the hours stink and you miss family time a bunch. Coaches work with kids that don't have good thing going on at home. You have parents who think their son or daughter is D1 talent and your not coaching them right or giving them enough playing time. Your a Gardner a plumber, a conciliar a brother a father and a best friend, and the hole time someone wants you fired. I say if you coach on any level, you have my respect.

Being from Trousdale Co. I have been part of the South Pitt and TC game many times. I have the utmost respect for South Pitts ability to produce good football teams year in and year out. Looking at South Pitt is almost looking in a mirror for TC. South Pitt is a class act in my opinion.

[/quo

DITTO!!!!!

I have alot of respect for the coaches at USJ. They lost their strating quarterback last year to graduation and they filled his spot with an awesome player. Another thing is that alot of pre season polls didn't give them much of a chance this season but man they have done the complete opposite of what the experts thought.

Huntingdon - having a tough year in '08 but a great program for many years

Milan - always near the top in 2A

Greenbrier - tough kids with a lot of heart and a classy coach teaching them to do it right

Fulton - same comment as Huntingdon

Back atcha, dlhs3551... Lipscomb is probably on the top of my list of respected teams, not only for the wins, but the class.

Also Jo Byrns. Most of you don't know how LITTLE that school is to have such a powerful football team.

And like everyone else..Red Boiling Springs. Ain't they got a movie deal by now?? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />