Rules for CoachT wrestling Forum

bear cat brown

Before we get started this year, on what I consider to be the greatest year of High School wrestling, I would like to welcome all new-comers to CoachT.

I would like to share some information that may make your journey easier. I was voted by my peers ( Harry and the late Ijtx) as the smartest man on coacht and with this award comes the duty of making sure that you dummies, I mean you guys that are new to the Board, know what you can and can not say.

So if you will take out a #2 pencil, grab an adult beverage, ( of course only if you're 15 ) and sit back and learn the Ins and outs of what I like to call " My World"

1. Support your Team, not your boy. We(PBD) and I call this THE MAXI. see the 47 topics about who's the best 103lber started by you know who.

2. You can call adults Idiots. After reading several of these people's posts, it will become obvious,so let them know it. Some past posters Keefjams and Stovepipe, were prime examples.

3. Do not poke fun at a young-un. Now I can hear you saying "But bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> what if some of the posters that are idiots are young-uns?" I am only talking about the young-uns and their wrestling talent. If a underage person, (what is that age 16?), voices an idiotic statement, slam em.

4. Be active. And by this I mean, come to as many meetings as possible. If you can't, then support your team on caochT and let people know that " Daniel Boone , is going to be a heck of a team"

5. Start early and hate TBSFBAG and TBSFMAW. These two teams are the best in the State. They have become very stingy and will not let anyone else win a State title.

6. If you are man or woman enough to say something that might make a mommie or daddie get upset and want to castrate you, then have the balls,no pun intended to put your name on your statement. By the way , I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Joe Waddell.

7. Always cheer for The Irish of Notre Dame.

8. Last but not least, if you see a couple of men who appear to have lost their car in the parking lot, take the time to help them out.

If anyone would like to expand on the rules, you have my blessing.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank THE MAN for putting my post back up.

Rule #9

You can not substitute #%$@^@& for bad words.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

BCB iii, I would have thought there would be some rule regarding videotaping. My legal department is on vacation this week or I would throw out a suggestion.

Before we get started this year, on what I consider to be the greatest year of High School wrestling, I would like to welcome all new-comers to CoachT.

I would like to share some information that may make your journey easier. I was voted by my peers ( Harry and the late Ijtx) as the smartest man on coacht and with this award comes the duty of making sure that you dummies, I mean you guys that are new to the Board, know what you can and can not say.

So if you will take out a #2 pencil, grab an adult beverage, ( of course only if you're 15 ) and sit back and learn the Ins and outs of what I like to call " My World"

1. Support your Team, not your boy. We(PBD) and I call this THE MAXI. see the 47 topics about who's the best 103lber started by you know who.

2. You can call adults Idiots. After reading several of these people's posts, it will become obvious,so let them know it. Some past posters Keefjams and Stovepipe, were prime examples.

3. Do not poke fun at a young-un. Now I can hear you saying "But bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> what if some of the posters that are idiots are young-uns?" I am only talking about the young-uns and their wrestling talent. If a underage person, (what is that age 16?), voices an idiotic statement, slam em.

4. Be active. And by this I mean, come to as many meetings as possible. If you can't, then support your team on caochT and let people know that " Daniel Boone , is going to be a heck of a team"

5. Start early and hate TBSFBAG and TBSFMAW. These two teams are the best in the State. They have become very stingy and will not let anyone else win a State title.

6. If you are man or woman enough to say something that might make a mommie or daddie get upset and want to castrate you, then have the balls,no pun intended to put your name on your statement. By the way , I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Joe Waddell.

8. Last but not least, if you see a couple of men who appear to have lost their car in the parking lot, take the time to help them out.

I think two other rules should be in

1.BCB is not allowed to get your wife drunk and take advantage.

2.No talking about what cheerleaders wear.

I see now that you are truly a great and powerful master here in the domain of COACH Ts forums. I am Irish but I have to be excluded from rule #7 because we (people decended from Irish immigrants) already have an advantage.

Oh yeah,...........and thanks for letting others know to help me find my car