Ravenwood vs. Hendersonville

underthelights

First of all I'm not sure where you get the misguided impression that I'm some stuck at home miserable mom. I guess you just make that assumption because I'm female....well you know what they say about assumptions. As far as my ability to multitask, I feel that I've done so quite well. So far today I've gone into work at the company I own, taken my daughter to the orthodontist, had lunch, typed on MY blackberry, and made you just angry enough to start listing out all of your many accomplishments, AGAIN. HAHAHAHAA!!!! As far as the name calling goes...I don't believe I ever called you a name. I simply made an observation.

Thanks for the Good luck wish...I just wish you didn't so darn mad so easy..touchy, touchy.

As for my prediction for the game, I will state what I have said repeatedly....I'm not sure who will win, but if Hendersonville plays the way they have all season then they will walk away with a victory.

COMMANDO PRIDE!

Well if it was not for your pms I wouldn't have gotten a laugh my dear for u have not gotten me upset-mad.I do find offense that my harmless opinion of a prediction did you understand my opinion so upset you that it got ur big panties all tied up in knots.

I go onto say wish hhs well I congrat them on great season wish them good health and I get you and ur name calling.

Look this started when on massey rankings I stated a fact ( which means nothin on Friday ) that rhs has a STRONGER strength of schedule 4th to HHS. 54

You go onto bashin Notre Dame (still awaitin where you went)yeah there is better schools out in the world then ND but I am a very proud alum and sorry u can't grasp that.

Wow so proud u run ur own biz,maybe u can share with me so I can stop in show u my sheepkin and my credentials while you made cookies for girl scouts I ran out in front of 64000 on saturdays 84-89 does that make me an expert heck no but atleast I can say I have been there, sure u do a super job runnin the ticket booth on game day however all football teams survive with people like u whom do volunteer.

Close game 24 - 7 can be a close game anyone knows football will tell u.

Again I said whatever rhs team that shows up is not a way out to cover myself but an actual fact wheras hhs has been consistant all year rhs has played up and down all year due to young players and losing a kid gilroy that is a touch better than yazzi

Well I tried takin high road (please note above post from me offering the best to hhs) and I'm done missbakecookies as this is not bout u and I its rhs hhs thread.

If hhs wins I will be the first to say congrats I don't duck and hide.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it was not for your pms I wouldn't have gotten a laugh my dear for u have not gotten me upset-mad.I do find offense that my harmless opinion of a prediction did you understand my opinion so upset you that it got ur big panties all tied up in knots.

I go onto say wish hhs well I congrat them on great season wish them good health and I get you and ur name calling.

Look this started when on massey rankings I stated a fact ( which means nothin on Friday ) that rhs has a STRONGER strength of schedule 4th to HHS. 54

You go onto bashin Notre Dame (still awaitin where you went)yeah there is better schools out in the world then ND but I am a very proud alum and sorry u can't grasp that.

Wow so proud u run ur own biz,maybe u can share with me so I can stop in show u my sheepkin and my credentials while you made cookies for girl scouts I ran out in front of 64000 on saturdays 84-89 does that make me an expert heck no but atleast I can say I have been there, sure u do a super job runnin the ticket booth on game day however all football teams survive with people like u whom do volunteer.

Close game 24 - 7 can be a close game anyone knows football will tell u.

Again I said whatever rhs team that shows up is not a way out to cover myself but an actual fact wheras hhs has been consistant all year rhs has played up and down all year due to young players and losing a kid gilroy that is a touch better than yazzi

Well I tried takin high road (please note above post from me offering the best to hhs) and I'm done missbakecookies as this is not bout u and I its rhs hhs thread.

If hhs wins I will be the first to say congrats I don't duck and hide.

[/quote

You're a funny guy....way too sensitive...but funny. Apparently you're attributing some of the comments made by other people to me....I never bashed ND, never commented on your score predicting, never said you were covering yourself, or said you duck and hide. However, I do bake a mean cookie. You should stop by and have some at our victory celebration. Hope to see you at the game Friday!

COMMANDO PRIDE!!!

COMMANDO PRIDE!

I, like most Gallatin fans, have a little extra pain in my fingers while typing this but hats off to Hendersonville. During the thread before that game I jokingly talked bad about Hville, but then said that I have tremendous respect for them and that they were a ligit concern. And they were. Hendersonville was by far the toughest team we played this year. And by tough, I mean their players are tough. Good in the trenches, play their assignments, and run the wing-t to a t. I think Ravenwood could have some real problems out of this Commando squad. By the way, if you guys beat Ravenwood... Then beat the winner of HL/Franklin, and Gallatin is still in it..... Wow, can you imagine the atmosphere at that game? Oh, and that game would be played on the 21st, and kickoff would be 30 minutes before the Tennessee/MTSU basketball game. I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO CHOOSE! Commandos, although I hate you, I want you guys to give the Raptors a good swift kick in the mouth from us folks up 31E.

we have to remember that hendersonville really hasnt played anybody like.. brentwood academy, mba, franklin, brentwood....

ravenwood beat bhs, ba, and nearly beat MBA but got screwed over in the last two minutes....

i have heard that hhs is big this year..but im sure not as big as mba or ba....

anyway. ravenwood's community will travel big and home field advantage will not be that big of a deal for hendersonville.. ALSO qb alex williams will be back for this game, who hhs has not seen play yet...

HHS- 10

RHS- 23

The best of Region 5 squares off against 4th seed of region 6, in an "Upset Special". Ravenwood has been called many things this year, but yet again we find ourselves in the playoffs with a "too-close-to-call" game in the first round. Ravenwood has been called the "Giant-Killer" of region-5...Is H'ville the Goliath in this story of "david-and-goliath"? will region 5 fall to the innocent Ravenwood Raptors once again? But most of all, I think the best term to describe the Raptors this season would be "loose-cannon", is their a few more rounds left in the chamber?

"ups-and-downs" have been the story of RHS's season this year...

UP- win against BA

DOWN- loss to Franklin

UP- win against Brentwood

???- close loss to MBA

DOWN- loss to Centennial

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??? If the above mentioned pattern depicts anything then maybe RHS is due for another "upward-swing".

H'ville may be the #1 seed, and they may be the better team, and they may be looking forward to Franklin/ Hunter's Lane, because they may have already etched the "W" next to their name, and moved themselves up into the next round of the playoffs. But if the past is any type of indicator I would place my money on good ole' RHS.

Coach Rector's off season antics may draw some questions and some of his decisions during the regular season may lift a few eye-brows...but when it comes to calling-the-shots after the tenth game, there are few better than Coach Rector himself. Coach Rector and his Raptors are notorious for over-achieving in the play-offs. RHS has done the impossible before.

WHEN FRIDAY ROLLS AROUND...EVERYONE WILL REALIZE...SOMEBODY FORGOT TO TELL THE RAVENWOOD RAPTORS THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO LOSE!!!

I can guarantee each and every last poster on this site that Hville is in no way overlooking Ravenwood.

The seniors on this team were sophomores when HHS walked into Franklin as a 4 seed and knocked out one of the best teams in the state. They know what can happen in any game in the playoffs. But this is just another in a long series of games it seems. Every week it's "Hendersonville hasn't played a team like _______", guys it gets old, seriously. Hville hasn't played chumps week in and week out. Station Camp, Beech, Gallatin, Hunter's Lane, there's 4 games that many teams in this state would have trouble competing with and Hville did it, losing only one. I'm not going to guarantee an HHS win, I can't do that, it all depends on how they come out and play Friday night. If they come out and play like they have for these last few weeks, they win no doubt, if they're not into it, they probably lose. Either way, it should be fun.

I can guarantee each and every last poster on this site that Hville is in no way overlooking Ravenwood.

The seniors on this team were sophomores when HHS walked into Franklin as a 4 seed and knocked out one of the best teams in the state. They know what can happen in any game in the playoffs. But this is just another in a long series of games it seems. Every week it's "Hendersonville hasn't played a team like _______", guys it gets old, seriously. Hville hasn't played chumps week in and week out. Station Camp, Beech, Gallatin, Hunter's Lane, there's 4 games that many teams in this state would have trouble competing with and Hville did it, losing only one. I'm not going to guarantee an HHS win, I can't do that, it all depends on how they come out and play Friday night. If they come out and play like they have for these last few weeks, they win no doubt, if they're not into it, they probably lose. Either way, it should be fun.

Beech station camp hl gallatin are no brentwood ba mba franklin

Size does not matter to the rhs team as shown against ba mba and brentwood

Lookin like for 7th straght year you us31 folks won't be goin to the boro and a 65A team will

How come none of the Ravenwood posters are mentioning that Powerhouse team in Madison that hung the first big L on thiern team. I guess they're in that same class with MBA and BA to HUH. Not quite. So bring your Agame because that is the only chance you have of winning this game.

Hendersonville will be ready as they have been for the past 3 weeks. They have answered the bell every time and have went the distance in every fight. So let's get it on.

How come none of the Ravenwood posters are mentioning that Powerhouse team in Madison that hung the first big L on thiern team. I guess they're in that same class with MBA and BA to HUH. Not quite. So bring your Agame because that is the only chance you have of winning this game.

Hendersonville will be ready as they have been for the past 3 weeks. They have answered the bell every time and have went the distance in every fight. So let's get it on.

Rhs had 4th toughest schedule in state reurned only a few sr on both side of the ball and hence goodpastire beat a very young team with a first game qb at the helm but That is WHat a few of us have mentioned what rhs team will show up , beatin brentwood and BA losing by 2 to mba shows you the team can play

I really can't figure out what all the tough competition is that Franklin, Ravenwood and Brentwood claims to have faced. May be if you go off past reputations of teams they have faced some of the best. But if you look at the Murfreesboro schools way down (Smyrna, Riverdale etc.) Brentwood Academy is not on the top of state by no means. As for Brentwood and Franklin themselves, and even throw Ravenwood in there, no one really knows where they stand til this point. All the strenght of schedule stuff from these so called gurus is BS. They haven't seen 75% of the teams play. It's all based off the reputation of the schools and the coaches and how they've done in the past.

Let's just line up and play and starting this week we can have some true reading of who has the strenght to move forward. As for now it's all just smoke.