Ravenwood vs. Hendersonville

underthelights

I think Region 4 might have a little something to say about that "best region in the state" title over the last couple of years bro. And let's turn this thread back into Hendersonville vs Ravenwood. I don't know what your addiction to the Wave is, but take it to their thread!

back to game I know just stats but what did you take from the common teams both teams played D.C ?

I have given HHS the credit, and when you watch them play and game is over I for one shake my head and say how did they win (i know sound fundamentals of game tackling , blocking etc, big line on O & D ) its old school football at its best being from the big 10 area growing up i can appreciate it

It will be a great game, and as stated should be a good battle i stated earlier RHS takes it ( think 24- 7 i stated )

good luck what are the calling for weather in nashville area for game nite -

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious - haven't kept up, but why did Hendersonville have to forfeit games early in the year?

Wasn't really a forfeit, they "vacated" the games. Hville had a transfer that they thought was eligible and apparently wasn't get in for some scrap at the end of two blowout games vs Hillwood and Dickson County. As soon as Hendersonville realized that he wasn't eligible, they turned themselves in and were forced to vacate the wins.

back to game I know just stats but what did you take from the common teams both teams played D.C ?

I have given HHS the credit, and when you watch them play and game is over I for one shake my head and say how did they win (i know sound fundamentals of game tackling , blocking etc, big line on O & D ) its old school football at its best being from the big 10 area growing up i can appreciate it

It will be a great game, and as stated should be a good battle i stated earlier RHS takes it ( think 24- 7 i stated )

good luck what are the calling for weather in nashville area for game nite -

HHS played Dickson Co. in their 4th game, RHS played them last week. Not knowing what happened and only speculation, but I would venture to guess that DC was not too fired up for the game.

HHS allowed a touchdown on the opening drive and then shut down DC for the remainder of the game until they scored on their last drive with younger players in the game. If I remember correctly, HHS was up 24-7 at halftime and went into their usual control game before taking the starters out midway through the 3rd quarter.

Reading what you wrote shows that the two teams are pretty evenly matched and I still think 24-7 is not too even, but I have to consider the source.................

if the commandos want to be successful against a very good secondary from ravenwood, they will need to find the usual yazzie but also stockwell and the big man pennington.look for kevin Stevens and joe townsend to have BIG games.ravenwood is top notch and hville will have to play the best football they have this season in order to have a chance to get the win

personally i dont think ravenwood is all that good but they get up for the big games like ba and brentwood but i dont think they have played a team like h'ville, i mean they really play real physical and play together very well..ravenwood will show up for this game though and will keep it close

so i see it closer than the experts think /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

HHS-35

RHS-31

GO COMMANDOS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Best of luck to the Commandos tommorrow night. This ole Patriot thinks its time for a 10 year reuinion if you know what I mean.

I would like that too! Hville had Kelly Hamilton at QB and Kenny Louallen at FB. Oakland had incredible speed and a QB who could throw it a mile. Were they not coached by Marty Euverard?

I would like that too! Hville had Kelly Hamilton at QB and Kenny Louallen at FB. Oakland had incredible speed and a QB who could throw it a mile. Were they not coached by Marty Euverard?

Yes, Marty was indeed the coach. The defense this year draws alot of comparisons to the 98 defense, and some believe it may be better. We have a QB that can heave it pretty good, but he's struggling on the accuracy a little bit.

Yes, Marty was indeed the coach. The defense this year draws alot of comparisons to the 98 defense, and some believe it may be better. We have a QB that can heave it pretty good, but he's struggling on the accuracy a little bit.

Good, then we have a deal. I will meet you at Floyd Stadium first Saturday in December to watch the Patriots and Commandos play for all the marbles. Good luck to the Patriots.

I'm jus gonna put it out there and say HHS is gonna take this one. I don't think that ne one expected a season like this out of hendersonville, and another thing i hope ravenwood doesn't throw to that number 26 kid bc i believe he leads the state in interceptions. where did he come from all of a sudden?