FC 14 CC 0

RebelHeart

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FC wins. 14-0 over CC

Congrats to the rebels! But I was wanting Cumberland Co to win so Warren Co could host a playoff game. Good luck to all the region 3 bunch in round 1.....we're all gonna need it.

Franklin Co might win more if they would play Dixie more...and show your colors.

Congrats to the rebels! But I was wanting Cumberland Co to win so Warren Co could host a playoff game. Good luck to all the region 3 bunch in round 1.....we're all gonna need it.

Franklin Co might win more if they would play Dixie more...and show your colors.

Admit it, you just didnt want to play Oakland /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . I am looking forward to what I think will be 4 well played games next week

Franklin Co finished 3rd in Region 3-5A and will travel to Smyrna next Friday nite in the first round of the playoffs. Smyrna is a team that has played extremely well the last half of the season. The Rebels will have to bring their A game for 4 full quaters to beat this Smyrna team. Good luck Rebels Friday nite.

Congrats to Martin, he is a good player.... But all I can say is WOW... this is the most underachieving team I have ever seen... not just this year the last two years, the Rebels have had the most talent in the region for the last two years and have finished fifth and third respectively, and if not for a former CC assistant they may not have been in third this year.

ELA, I hope you can get it turned around but there must be something in the water over in Tims Ford.

Congrats to Martin, he is a good player.... But all I can say is WOW... this is the most underachieving team I have ever seen... not just this year the last two years, the Rebels have had the most talent in the region for the last two years and have finished fifth and third respectively, and if not for a former CC assistant they may not have been in third this year.

ELA, I hope you can get it turned around but there must be something in the water over in Tims Ford.

Bob did a great job, no doubt about it! He is a good friend and hard working veteran coach. Greg Brewer and the defensive staff also did a great job this season. This has certainly been a strange year but we won the region games we had to win to get to the playoffs. I have no blinders on and I know it will be an up hill struggle but in the second season everyone is 0 and 0. I know all of those Region 4 Teams are very strong and should provide Region 3 with FOUR TOUGH GAMES!

Good luck to everyone in Region Three...

The Rebels makes the playoffs for the first time since 05 with a 3-7 record. I was surprised Rebels only put 14 points up on the Jets. How was the crowd in Winchester last night?

The crowd was very small cold weather and Halloween didn't help. We (the crowd) were quiet all night, and so was the sideline IMO. The Rebels played good enough to win, and in the end thats all that matters. I am excited to be traveling next week and seeing some playoff football. Also congrats to Coach Atkins for his first full regular season dere, and I wish you and our entire team the best of luck and health leading up to big showdown this Friday night.

The crowd was very small cold weather and Halloween didn't help. We (the crowd) were quiet all night, and so was the sideline IMO. The Rebels played good enough to win, and in the end thats all that matters. I am excited to be traveling next week and seeing some playoff football. Also congrats to Coach Atkins for his first full regular season dere, and I wish you and our entire team the best of luck and health leading up to big showdown this Friday night.

somehow, Rebels need a good crowd...they haven't drawn well in 3 yrs