Clinton at Rhea County

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its gonna be a tough one for clinton. they had powell beat but got conservative with the ball and tried to just run for a good portion of the second half, when they did pass stone was pressured into a couple bad throws that turned into picks. the oline is going to have to step up if clinton is going to have a chance to move on. weston going out in the second certainly didnt help either and they seemed like a diff team without him. hopefully he'll be back to 100% by this game. i have no idea how rhea county plays so its hard to make a prediction. from what ive found on here i know that they have a pretty rough schedule and have still gone 8-2. nevertheless im going to pick clinton 33-28 due only to the fact that they have amazing playmakers with the ability to play with almost anyone if the O and D line have solid play. win or lose im very proud of this team i was a senior there last year and i played with most of them. this is a special group of players that have put this program back on track. Good luck boys!!

its gonna be a tough one for clinton. they had powell beat but got conservative with the ball and tried to just run for a good portion of the second half, when they did pass stone was pressured into a couple bad throws that turned into picks. the oline is going to have to step up if clinton is going to have a chance to move on. weston going out in the second certainly didnt help either and they seemed like a diff team without him. hopefully he'll be back to 100% by this game. i have no idea how rhea county plays so its hard to make a prediction. from what ive found on here i know that they have a pretty rough schedule and have still gone 8-2. nevertheless im going to pick clinton 33-28 due only to the fact that they have amazing playmakers with the ability to play with almost anyone if the O and D line have solid play. win or lose im very proud of this team i was a senior there last year and i played with most of them. this is a special group of players that have put this program back on track. Good luck boys!!

This match-up is interesting, and I am really looking forward to this game. Rhea Co. actually gets to play someone different in the play-offs for once. For Rhea the defense is going to have to step up and play next week. Clinton from what I hear has a dangerous offense that can throw the ball all over the field. I see Joey reeking havoc next week. I hope for Rhea all of the secondary is back because we are going to need them. Offense wise for Rhea score and score often.

Just when we all began to doubt the greatest offensive mastermind in southeast Tennessee, he proved us wrong. There is nothing that stops me from believing we didnt throw the Cleveland game. It makes great sense, he didnt want to show those Knoxville tricks his full arsenal of offensive schemes. I noticed on the sidelines during the White co. game Walt was on the phone it seemed as if he was in deep thought. I have heard from reliable sources he was speaking to Walker Valley's OC and actually called a couple of their plays. The man just wanted to be crowned champion on his home field.

Just when we all began to doubt the greatest offensive mastermind in southeast Tennessee, he proved us wrong. There is nothing that stops me from believing we didnt throw the Cleveland game. It makes great sense, he didnt want to show those Knoxville tricks his full arsenal of offensive schemes. I noticed on the sidelines during the White co. game Walt was on the phone it seemed as if he was in deep thought. I have heard from reliable sources he was speaking to Walker Valley's OC and actually called a couple of their plays. The man just wanted to be crowned champion on his home field.

That is the biggest load of crap I've read in awhile - but it was amusing fiction.

I think the difference in the offense last night was that Walt was RELAXED and not intimidated. Just my opinion.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok. I don't even know what to say to this! It is the biggest load of garbage I have ever heard of. Good win last night, and even sweeter win for Walker Valley. I'm deeply saddened that Cleveland went from 1st and hosting to 4th and going to Maryville (sarcasm). I can't wait to see the match-up when Clinton comes to Rhea.