Clinton at Rhea County

i have worked with and talked to several maverick players who have confirmed it, ive never gone to an official for two reasons prolly wouldnt help because its pretty well known around the county and nothing is done. i have never personally seen the use but ive heard countless times about it, way too many to just be a rumor and from ppl who have nothing to gain by saying it.i didnt say that was the only reason they won, yes the last few years theyve out athleted and outcoached clinton. i think clinton is on the rise and AC is on the decline though and next year will be there year. im sure to you that sounds like a broken record and i know you hear the same thing every season but a streak has to begin and end somewhere. i have said some things out of anger, some of which were out of line as i said earlier and yes some because im bitter, its horrible to never beat your biggest rival. but i just can have no respect for AC, i guess its all apart of being a dragon, just like as a mav you have a hard time liking clinton, its just our nature. I want to be straight with you, i apoligize whole heartedly for the statements, i will make no more and id like it if you returned the favor. this thread isnt supposed to be about personal feelings its supposed to be about rhea and clinton and ive gotten away from that. so lets just get back to the issue at hand.

Once again, hearsay. Tell your colleagues and maverick players to step up. Report such abuses to the proper authorities. The fact is, we drug test. Period. I will agree with you that Clinton is on the rise. And yes, it does sound like a broken record, year after year. It used to be true back in the day that Clinton was indeed a powerhouse. I sincerely hope for Clinton, those days return. With players like Stone, Hazelhurst, and the rest of your players on the Clinton team, it is just around the corner. In the meantime, don't run your mouth about things of which you have no proof. It causes resentment, you lose respect, and you don't look credible. My apologies to the Rhea County folks for straying from their thread.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Rhea County fan, I hope your team just goes through the motions. I'd love to see our boys advance but I know you feel the same for Clinton.

Little tip for visiting Clintonites - if you get there and the lot looks full, go past the stadium and there is additional parking immediately past the stadium - in other words, you'll be parking alongside the stands, sort of. And the stands you're parking alongside are the visitor's stands so it might be more convenient for you anyway.

Travel safely and we'll see you there!

thanks for the tip!

"Aren't " is a contraction for "are not". (our kids bones aren't the ones...)

I know what "aren't" means. Good job though. I've noticed the improvement on your spelling and grammar in your last few posts.

Your response on that post was to allegations of steroid use. While it's true that in the long run steroid use can cause weakened bone and connective tissue, the added muscle from steroid use can help protect bones in the short term. When you said that Clinton's players bones are snapping like twigs while AC's "aren't," it could have been taken as, "Thanks to Kerr and his promotion of steroid use among players, our team's massive muscles protect our bones!"

I apologize for not being clearer on my previous post.

Sorry Rhea County fans. I'll stick to this game now.

As a Rhea County fan, I hope your team just goes through the motions. I'd love to see our boys advance but I know you feel the same for Clinton.

Little tip for visiting Clintonites - if you get there and the lot looks full, go past the stadium and there is additional parking immediately past the stadium - in other words, you'll be parking alongside the stands, sort of. And the stands you're parking alongside are the visitor's stands so it might be more convenient for you anyway.

Travel safely and we'll see you there!

I'll add to this alittle more. If some how the parking is filled in the main lot and the side lot on the visitor side then there is even more parking on the backside of the school. To get there you just keep driving until you come to the stop sign then make a left and then the backside lot is on the left about half way down the street. It is alittle bit longer walk but it is there if needed.

Once again, hearsay. Tell your colleagues and maverick players to step up. Report such abuses to the proper authorities. The fact is, we drug test. Period. I will agree with you that Clinton is on the rise. And yes, it does sound like a broken record, year after year. It used to be true back in the day that Clinton was indeed a powerhouse. I sincerely hope for Clinton, those days return. With players like Stone, Hazelhurst, and the rest of your players on the Clinton team, it is just around the corner. In the meantime, don't run your mouth about things of which you have no proof. It causes resentment, you lose respect, and you don't look credible. My apologies to the Rhea County folks for straying from their thread.

high school drug tests are narcotic based only and dont include testing for steroids, which ive never understood or agreed with because steroids improve your level of play usually and drugs just dont seem likely to do so. if they are going to test athletes for illegal substances that in no way affect their level of play and do so only because they represent the school then why arent band kids and other groups and clubs or even just the general population as a whole randomly tested?

high school drug tests are narcotic based only and dont include testing for steroids, which ive never understood or agreed with because steroids improve your level of play usually and drugs just dont seem likely to do so. if they are going to test athletes for illegal substances that in no way affect their level of play and do so only because they represent the school then why arent band kids and other groups and clubs or even just the general population as a whole randomly tested?

GUYS! Come ON! You're high jacking our thread. Go start one of your own (in fact, I started one for you). This thread is officially for chatting about CLINTON vs. RHEA COUNTY tomorrow night in Evensville.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Now GO EAGLES GO EAGLES GO!

GUYS! Come ON! You're high jacking our thread. Go start one of your own (in fact, I started one for you). This thread is officially for chatting about CLINTON vs. RHEA COUNTY tomorrow night in Evensville.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Now GO EAGLES GO EAGLES GO!

ok ok im done sorry, that dude just gets under my skin, please delete the other thread because im not going to discuss anything else with oppressed. i have contributed alot to this thread other than arguments with him and i will continue to do so. once again i apoligize for straying from the topic. but i do have to say well done on your part i got a good laugh from the thread you started and it really put into perspective how bad we'd gotten in our argument.

Clinton vs. Rhea county, i cant wait to see this game and will be making the trip all the way from ETSU to see it so i hope my dragons dont let me down. i still think we can win this one and i hope it will be a high scoring affair because weve fared better in those games so far this year. Clinton 38, Rhea 35

Do we think the weather will play a role in tomorrow nights game? Hopefully the rain wont stop Rhea's passing game as it tried to in Cleveland. Having AJ back will be a great addition to our offense. I dont think JT will play, but I understand head injuries are very serious. He needs to take it slow, and that is fine with me. Safety first.