Farragut vs. Science Hill

AdmiralDude

i hope it is a great game. long drive to watch a whoopin. farragut sounds to me to be a great team. i hope the toppers come to play. i've always enjoyed watching the knoxville teams play alot of talent down there. i heard the game starts friday at 7 instead of 7:30. does anybody know any different.

go toppers

Park at Kroger right across the baseball field or at the doctors office it is less hetic and there is no traffic. Have a good journey down to Farragut!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright its thrusday that means prediction day! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

This week im going to take the Admirals to balanced on offense and i think they defense will came to play. Might give one or two big plays but as long as they bend and dont break we should win by two tuchdowns+ If not then we will be in for a nail-bitter /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Reese should get some nice numbers and hopefully our o-line can make some nice holes for an running backs.

Farragut-35

SH-21

Go Admirals!!

Also im a little upset with AdmiralDude thought he would be on here but hopefully he will give his prediction.

man if the toppers come to knoxville and are not fired up, i even would say farragut wins by a couple of touchdowns. but hopefully the defence is fired up and ready to strike, and the offence is clicking on all cylinders then i say toppers win by ten. but i would be happy with a win by a field goal. so my pick.

toppers 24

farragut 14

go toppers

man if the toppers come to knoxville and are not fired up, i even would say farragut wins by a couple of touchdowns. but hopefully the defence is fired up and ready to strike, and the offence is clicking on all cylinders then i say toppers win by ten. but i would be happy with a win by a field goal. so my pick.

toppers 24

farragut 14

go toppers

Man that defense must be good farragut only scored under 20 once.....And under 30 three times....

I think realistically speaking, the best the 'Toppers defense can do is to hold the Farragut offense to 28 points. For Science Hill to win they will have to outscore Farragut, obviously, meaning the Hill will have to go toe to toe for 48 minutes, while getting some help on special teams and in the turnover department. Best of luck to Johnson City Science Hill, we will be waiting for you in Kingsport.

Man that defense must be good farragut only scored under 20 once.....And under 30 three times....

Dobyns-Bennett averaged 30 points this year with the lowest points scored being 22. That is until SH held them to 10 and 7 of those came after a fumble which the film showed was clearly down before the fumble. Problem was SH was only able to get it into the end zone once that night. Given the weather forcast (a friend to SH), there is little question that it will be a low scoring game... the question is whether SH will be able to put enough on the scoreboard to win.

My pick: SH 10, F 7

I have seen the Toppers once vs DB they are the real thing on Defence, O line can get the job done. This next statement may sound strange, but I don't think the hill has figured out how to use all their weapons. This is based on their scoring production and the fact they have more weapons than any team I have seen. This includes Greeneville, Sullivan South and DB.

What a great night if all that talent comes together. SHHS in an upset.