McEwen @ MTP

TexasinMacTown

What was your take on the JB game friday night?

My take is nolans to hard headed to even try spread the field.Come on Jo Byrns basicly ran their goal line defence and everyone keyed on tummins.And the turn overs still puzzle me

I agree /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I definetly didn't agree with the play calling Friday night...

the 6 fumbles didn't help either...

I couldn't understand why with 1:40 left in the game on the JBS 15 yard line with 3rd and 5, and 4th and 5 why we through the ball... You have 2 play, 2, to get a first down... McEwen probably had throw the ball 4 times all game between Tummins and Leegan... how can you expect a qb to be accurate when he hasn't thrown the ball all game... In that 3rd down situation, I don't see why they didn't try to spread the field with an option play... make the defender choose his poison...

Just didn't understand the play calling...

Overall JBS was probably the better team... but with 4 fumbles on their behalf... their was no reason for McEwen to lose the game...

Oh well, Good luck this week at MTP...

If McEwen sticks with the same offense that they threw out there Friday night MTP's speed and size will eat it up...

McEwen doesnt match up well with MTP... MTP to fast and big up front MTP-35 McEwen-7

35 - 7 ? We played them a closer game than that last year and Marco was in the picture. Our guys will regroup this week and be ready to play on Friday. Friday night was one of the most unusual games I have ever seen. I believe each team had 4 fumbles each with one fumble following another fumble by the other team on the very next play. CRAZY!! Both teams were wound way too tight. It really could have gone either way. We have a great group of guys who will regain their focus and show up to play ball on Friday night. GO BIG RED!! I know you will make us proud.

35 - 7 ? We played them a closer game than that last year and Marco was in the picture. Our guys will regroup this week and be ready to play on Friday. Friday night was one of the most unusual games I have ever seen. I believe each team had 4 fumbles each with one fumble following another fumble by the other team on the very next play. CRAZY!! Both teams were wound way too tight. It really could have gone either way. We have a great group of guys who will regain their focus and show up to play ball on Friday night. GO BIG RED!! I know you will make us proud.

At this level anyone can beat anyone else on any given night. I wouldn't expect for a blow out. If both teams come prepared and with the right mentalities it will be a very close came. If one comes unprepared, or with the wrong mentality they will loose. Once coach being out coached by another is always a factor. When two teams are very equal coaching is the determining factor. I will be interested to see the outcome of this game.

TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS, TIGERS

I can here "Tha Jungle" rocking now

Close but no cigar

Well good luck to the Warriors. I hate that missed the game but the Little ones were cute. I wasn't the only die hard that couldn't make it though. I think that if the Warriors can regroup after Friday they have a very good shot at this game. Tummins from what I hear was very good. The turnovers hopefully was a one game thing that won't repeat for either team. Good Luck in practice. Have a great week.

Well good luck to the Warriors. I hate that missed the game but the Little ones were cute. I wasn't the only die hard that couldn't make it though. I think that if the Warriors can regroup after Friday they have a very good shot at this game. Tummins from what I hear was very good. The turnovers hopefully was a one game thing that won't repeat for either team. Good Luck in practice. Have a great week.

i believe that both coaches will resolve the turnover issue during this week at practice. i expect both teams to show up in the first round on their A game. work hard men and don't get ahead of yourself.

i believe that both coaches will resolve the turnover issue during this week at practice. i expect both teams to show up in the first round on their A game. work hard men and don't get ahead of yourself.

I feel that you are correct and that the turnover bug will be squashed in practice this week for both teams

I agree again

Come on wholder you can't agree with every post that has us winning. Give us your score.

After seeing the game Friday night I'm scared to death. That's a big fast and mean McEwen team. Obviously better than the previous years we have played. They throw it around some and have a nice halfback pass to go with Tummins running the ball. The other back, can't remember his number, is pretty good also. I noticed they gave it to him near the end of the game when they were near the goal line. Tough luck that they didn't catch the shuffle pass or JB might be riding to MP this week.

Come on wholder you can't agree with every post that has us winning. Give us your score.

After seeing the game Friday night I'm scared to death. That's a big fast and mean McEwen team. Obviously better than the previous years we have played. They throw it around some and have a nice halfback pass to go with Tummins running the ball. The other back, can't remember his number, is pretty good also. I noticed they gave it to him near the end of the game when they were near the goal line. Tough luck that they didn't catch the shuffle pass or JB might be riding to MP this week.

Thank goodness we don't have to make that trip this week /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />