McEwen @ MTP

TexasinMacTown

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think according to TSSAA if you have the same region record you are considered co-champions no matter who won head to head! Head to head records determines your seed in the playoffs.

I'm just going by what happened last year as I was told MP shared the region championship with Wayne Co. but got the first seed because of head to head match up!. The opposite happened this year.

I may be wrong also.

Have none of you people( mp fans )never had a bad day . Sounds like some mama's boys don't get to play, I bet if they could do the job they would be out there. I had to leave the stands because I got sick of hearing people holler at the coaches, you have no idea what those guys go thru during the season. Not that they are perfect, but most of you people could not coach a duck to water.

Know what you mean Tigerforever, the screaming and name calling

at the coachs was sickening especially toward the end of game there

was a lady going crazy don't know which player was her son but,

how embrassing for him after the display she made wouldn't surprise

me if he never wanted to play again!

Congrats to the young men and coaching staff of mTp.....You've all showed us we have a strong program here and I congratulate all on a well fought season. Can't win them all, but we won most of them...../thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats also to Mc Town on a well deserved victory and season. You all have been striving to put it all together the past few years, and this year it has come together for you. I didn't get to make it to the game, but listened to the fine play by play calling from our hometown station and it sounded as your defense just simply had our number......Congrats again, and good luck next week.

Monkey Wreck, any one with half a brain knew what we had in Marco Dailey......and any one with the other half a brain knew what kind of program we have now. I will admit, I had my concerns and could have been called a doubting Thomas, but I have been proved wrong. This program here is strong and hopefully will be for years to come. Now quit stirring up so much stuff that stinks, C-town couldn't get it done against mTp again this year and I'm not picking on you guys am I ?.....lol...

Lastly......GO "WILD" CATS!

Congrats to the young men and coaching staff of mTp.....You've all showed us we have a strong program here and I congratulate all on a well fought season. Can't win them all, but we won most of them...../thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats also to Mc Town on a well deserved victory and season. You all have been striving to put it all together the past few years, and this year it has come together for you. I didn't get to make it to the game, but listened to the fine play by play calling from our hometown station and it sounded as your defense just simply had our number......Congrats again, and good luck next week.

Monkey Wreck, any one with half a brain knew what we had in Marco Dailey......and any one with the other half a brain knew what kind of program we have now. I will admit, I had my concerns and could have been called a doubting Thomas, but I have been proved wrong. This program here is strong and hopefully will be for years to come. Now quit stirring up so much stuff that stinks, C-town couldn't get it done against mTp again this year and I'm not picking on you guys am I ?.....lol...

thanks for the support.....congrats on a succesful season

i was actually kinda taking up for the coaches down their. im sure you read it, im not going to bring what your fans were saying again, unless you just want to...and you know that marco daily deff. made everyone on the field look good, but im going to try to be done talking about all this, and lets start cheering on the wildcats from waynesboro! (1 thing we can all agree on!)

Thanks for acknowledging how far our guys have come and how hard they have worked to get to where we are this year. There are aspects of our game that need a lot of work and our coaches and team would be the first to admit that. However, our guys do an outstanding job working as a team with what we have. So many of our guys never step off the field and if they do it is only for a play or two. The 25 or so players that we have truly love the game of football and want to play no matter what kind of a team we have. Their hearts are into this team. I don't think many will give us a shot this Friday night, but our team knows we can get the job done. They will leave everything they have on the Cascade field this Friday night. GO WARRIORS!!!!

As a parent of a former player, the experience of a senior losing a game in the playoffs hurts the parents just like it does that kid. The difference is that the parent must be the mature one and act accordingly. I understand, from reading previous posts on this thread, that this was not the case Friday night. For all the "dimwits" from mTp that did these rude & immature acts toward our visitors, I would like to apologize. They do not reflect the majority of mTp, and I would say their inability to control their actions and mouths is the reason they were sitting outside the gate. Had they been a true supporter of mTp football, then I'm sure they would have paid the admission to be on the inside encouraging the Tiger team and coaches from the stands like everyone else. Those select few are an embarrasement to the community and we hope no one will judge the rest of the town because of some bad apples.

Hang in there seniors, you've represented this community well! Now on to your next Adventure!

As a fan and supporter of all Mt. Pleasant athletics I would like to apologize for anyone who was out of line. We love our sports but are not always mature enough to know how our actions affect those around us. I want congratulate the McEwen team on a hard fought game. I want to also congratulate the Tigers on a great season. Thanks to the McEwen fan who helped me back my car out of a tight spot after the game. Good luck to the Warriors!