#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

No Justin Sparkman is the one that got kicked off the team in middle school. He also got kicked off the high school team as well. Darshay Sparkman still plays and is doing a great job this year. Crowell and Tenison for Heisman!

that is a shame! he was a good player maybe he will get his head on straight! Hope so!!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waverly played better, take my word for it. This was one of the top 2 or 3 most physical games that we have played all year. Let's don't get into who played when, rough or dirty. The fact is it was a battle between two good football teams with good fans. God bless small town football!

PS: I spoke to Papa before the game, but you looked too focused. Was going to take to you after the game, but got caught up.

AMEN!!! was a good game! Hate that the score didnt reflect that!! GOOD GAME GUYS! GOOD LUCK LC!

Waverly played better, take my word for it. This was one of the top 2 or 3 most physical games that we have played all year. Let's don't get into who played when, rough or dirty. The fact is it was a battle between two good football teams with good fans. God bless small town football!

PS: I spoke to Papa before the game, but you looked too focused. Was going to take to you after the game, but got caught up.

It was great meeting traveler last night. Class act. ddaddy, were you the guy who made the comment about me not having a coat?

Darn Papa i was hoping to meet him too! I knew he had to be!! Please tell me u had a coat papa! It got cold well my feet were anyway!

No I didn't have a coat. I left the house fairly early because I had to run some errands first, and it was nice outside. I forgot my coat. It wasn't too bad in the press box though. If I had been outside things would have been different.

No I didn't have a coat. I left the house fairly early because I had to run some errands first, and it was nice outside. I forgot my coat. It wasn't too bad in the press box though. If I had been outside things would have been different.

talk around town today was u were alittle excited on the radio lol!! Heard u got loud papa;)!!

talk around town today was u were alittle excited on the radio lol!! Heard u got loud papa;)!!

Especially when Waverly tied the game at 7-7. We didn't see the penalty flag either. We were already talking about the extra point coming up. The score was not indicative of how good a game it was. But at least we got beat by a good team.

Hey PAPA! Question how many seniors start for Waverly? Was curious on how many they were losing. LCHS is Senior loaded this year, going to be hard for them next year with so many starters to replace and team speed.

Oh yea...and that new schedule.....what a combo to overcome.

Good luck to your young men and program. Still think it was one heck of a accomplishment they did this year.....from "0" wins last year to the playoffs, great effort and attitude!

Especially when Waverly tied the game at 7-7. We didn't see the penalty flag either. We were already talking about the extra point coming up. The score was not indicative of how good a game it was. But at least we got beat by a good team.

i know! i didnt see it either! and we dont lose that many srs do we! I know the there is some on the line and scott anderson but most are young i know #88 and #1 are sophmores and #81 and #80 are jrs.

i know! i didnt see it either! and we dont lose that many srs do we! I know the there is some on the line and scott anderson but most are young i know #88 and #1 are sophmores and #81 and #80 are jrs.

Sounds like next year could be a good one, and all the experienced gained can do nothing but help!

BTW...everyone healthy after the game?

as far as i know! mine is lol! i think they are prob sore they were doing some hitting lol

Well as a mom...you have to feel good!

Still moms baby even when they are 50......lol.

Glad to hear everyone is okay. Both sides were hitting last night, I'am sure both teams have some young men with a few bruises.

BTW......I was impressed with the numbers on the sidelines.....good to see so many out!