DeKalb County @ McMinn Central

volsrule #1

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

high scoreing game? or does that defense we saw vs polk co show up? come on front seven...we need you to get pressure this week!!!

IF the front seven of MC does get pressure, DC's qb will out run it more times than not, you don't appreciate how good this kid is till you see him in person, if you don't pressure him, he'll tear the defense apart, and if you do pressure him he can scramble for a good gain.

IF the front seven of MC does get pressure, DC's qb will out run it more times than not, you don't appreciate how good this kid is till you see him in person, if you don't pressure him, he'll tear the defense apart, and if you do pressure him he can scramble for a good gain.

Very true. I was about to say that.

DeKalb County High School is having a bus bring every student that doesn't have a ride to the game, but want to go, a ride to the game and back. So DC will have plenty of support. I think they're ready for this. I attend the school and am going myself, and personally I know this weeks practice is even better than any they did during the season. They haven't had this oppurtunity in many years..many..and they're not letting it get away from them.

Very true. I was about to say that.

DeKalb County High School is having a bus bring every student that doesn't have a ride to the game, but want to go, a ride to the game and back. So DC will have plenty of support. I think they're ready for this. I attend the school and am going myself, and personally I know this weeks practice is even better than any they did during the season. They haven't had this oppurtunity in many years..many..and they're not letting it get away from them.

Central let first round get away from them last year. I don't think they want to do that again. I believe Chargers will be focused and ready to play hard.

Central let first round get away from them last year. I don't think they want to do that again. I believe Chargers will be focused and ready to play hard.

DC has NEVER won a playoff game in school history, and haven't even been to the playoffs since 1994 i believe, so the DC team will be focused as well and playing with purpose.

DC has NEVER won a playoff game in school history, and haven't even been to the playoffs since 1994 i believe, so the DC team will be focused as well and playing with purpose.

I believe your right. When you look at the history of both schools, it's exciting to see these kids get the opportunity to play at this level. Both schools don't have the best of records from several years back. But it's fun to watch these teenage boys play and have fun. Wish DC well. I pray there's not injuries. Go Chargers.