DeKalb County @ McMinn Central

volsrule #1

Ahhh, poor 'ole Mr.Rayl.

Goes through all the trouble transfering to the rival school only to lose in the 1st round of the playoffs anyway. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Best wishes to his injury(s) though.

Hey atleast he didnt have to take the 55-0 beating yall took from us! And he didnt have a 3-7 record. Better luck to yall next year. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey atleast he didnt have to take the 55-0 beating yall took from us! And he didnt have a 3-7 record. Better luck to yall next year. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

IF you are referring to MC, try again, I dont think he is one of ours

He came out of the locker room and went into the stands and tried to start a fight with the person in the front row who was yelling at him. Then two of his uncles came over to get him and a parent of another player screamed at the uncles to leave and that he should have been gone a long time ago. Then one of the uncles tried to come in the stands and thats when Mr. Freeman and coach Hart grabbed him. It was an embarrsing circus that humilated the entire community.

SOUNDS LIKE THE MEMPHIS MITCHELL PLAYER LAST YEAR IN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP BASKETBALL GAME. SOMEONE NEEDS TO STICK THEIR FOOT UP HIS BUTT. IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE HE NEEDS TO GO IN THE MILITARY AND LET A DRILL INSTRUCTOR GIVE HIM AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT.

The final score doesnt do this game justice... It was 14-14 @ halftime, should have been Central 21-14 at halftime inside the 5 and cant score?? And it was 14-14 going into the 4th quarter. Dekalb scores with around 8 mins to go and add another one with a lil over a minute to go.. Good job Dekalb. Good Luck next week

If people only knew how true your statements are. I won't say much or name names, but Brandon and some of his coaches are the only resemblance of male authority and love that several of these kids ever see.

NO excuse for that type of behavior. Life is what you make of it. Plenty of children, who dont have a male authority figure, know how to act . I applaud Derrick for trying but its not working. I have been on his side, his team, his way. ITS NOT WORKING, and it tore your team apart.

The final score doesnt do this game justice... It was 14-14 @ halftime, should have been Central 21-14 at halftime inside the 5 and cant score?? And it was 14-14 going into the 4th quarter. Dekalb scores with around 8 mins to go and add another one with a lil over a minute to go.. Good job Dekalb. Good Luck next week

Look, anybody who has anything bad to say bout Moss, get off here. None of that would have happened if we didn't have fans who were so non-supportive. Those guys practice all day and put their hearts in it and then the fans come to the game and we play bad and all they do is criticize. Well like the old saying goes, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. And he shouldn't have been kicked off two years ago for throwing his helmet, he just lost his cool. Anyone who was saying anything negative in the stands directly to a player should have been ejected with no questions asked. I don't care if it is your kid's last game at Central, you don't deserve to be there watching if you're just going to criticize another player, not to mention probably the teams MVP. So just because #7 is better than anybody on that team and he gets ejected, don't go immediately attacking him with critisizm and negativity. I don't want to hear it from any Charger fans, we've got more pride than that. Go Big Blue and I look forward to next year!!!

Ahhh, poor 'ole Mr.Rayl.

Goes through all the trouble transfering to the rival school only to lose in the 1st round of the playoffs anyway. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Best wishes to his injury(s) though.

And they say us Charger fans have no class. The kid probably has a concussion.

Look, anybody who has anything bad to say bout Moss, get off here. None of that would have happened if we didn't have fans who were so non-supportive. Those guys practice all day and put their hearts in it and then the fans come to the game and we play bad and all they do is criticize. Well like the old saying goes, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. And he shouldn't have been kicked off two years ago for throwing his helmet, he just lost his cool. Anyone who was saying anything negative in the stands directly to a player should have been ejected with no questions asked. I don't care if it is your kid's last game at Central, you don't deserve to be there watching if you're just going to criticize another player, not to mention probably the teams MVP. So just because #7 is better than anybody on that team and he gets ejected, don't go immediately attacking him with critisizm and negativity. I don't want to hear it from any Charger fans, we've got more pride than that. Go Big Blue and I look forward to next year!!!

Did anybody else get ejected?

Sorry to disagree with you, but Mr. Moss has had a lot of support and guidance at Central. If you accept what he did tonight as just a random act of losing your cool, then you're delusional. He has some serious issues if he can't control his emotions better than that. He displayed a total lack of respect for his coaches, teammates, and fans. I hope he gets some counseling, or he'll end up doing something serious to someone. I hope Coach Derrick removes him from the team until he straightens up and shows he has control over his anger. The Central program was damaged tonight and they deserve better than what Mr. Moss showed tonight on the sidelines and in the stands. No one person is bigger or more important than the team, regardless of their talent or ability.