DeKalb County @ McMinn Central

volsrule #1

how did yall feel about dekalbs students rushing the field?

Not sure I'd call it rushing out on the field. Their team won a big game. I've seen college kids to that. They went to their team. No one bothering Central players. No harm that I saw. And the only way their fans were louder??? Could it be because the had a train horn????? The horn was loud.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hoped that this would not be all that was discussed today. Here is my opinion, this kid was the second best athlete on a very talented team. The kicker was by far the best, but what I dont understand is why they made no attempt to get this kid the ball 20 times. Frustration took over during the fourth quarter when he was not getting the ball. So strictly going on what we saw last night on the field from the Dekalb side it was the coaches who could not get him the ball. 90 yd kickoff return for touchdown and no one was close to him. Should have ran the wildcat offense and played him at Qb

That punt attempt in the 2nd quarter...wow.... Did the kicker save a DeKalb touchdown or what? The ball is badly snapped, it goes over Godfrey's head, Godfrey has to turn around and pick the ball up from the 15. When he turns around there are 5 defenders running to kill him. Possibly fumble and take the ball in for a score. What does the kicker do???????? Picks the ball up, turns around, and out runs 7 defenders and gets the ball just pass the 50. Godfrey can kick and he CAN RUN. Good job Godfrey.

Good Luck to the Tigers the rest of the way! Players play hard. Get the Blue Devils this time around. Finish the deal-you guys have a shot.

Charger Seniors- Thanks for everything. Turning a program around does not happen overnight. Winning 18 games and region championship over the past two years is something you can always be proud of. It has not always been easy but life will have its ups and downs. Best Wishes for future success!

The Charger Football program is still improving. Yes, we lost another first round playoff game to Region 4. The schedule will be more challenging week in and week out. That should help be better prepared for senior led, experienced teams. Great class of seniors returning and lots of them. It will be the largest senior class on a Central football team that I can remember. Senior Leadership will be the key to playing championship level football in 2009.

"Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points." Knute Rockne

I was one of those fans. We have great fans and very supportive ones, and yes loud in deed. I think I'm going hoarse.

If yall thought Dekalb was loud....you should pay a visit to the HOUSE that the devils BUILT /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

If yall thought Dekalb was loud....you should pay a visit to the HOUSE that the devils BUILT /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Well that was only an away game, you should come to the home games when you see nothing but black and gold and can't even see the ground in front of you because of how many people come to support the team. The bleachers and ground are both full, and we have a lot of ground space.

Well that was only an away game, you should come to the home games when you see nothing but black and gold and can't even see the ground in front of you because of how many people come to support the team. The bleachers and ground are both full, and we have a lot of ground space.

Well we have been there and done that. Your stands are real big and i think we had more fans than yall

Unsportman like penalties have happened all season with several players on this team. If these penalties are not wanted in a playoff game, they must be addressed all season long. Have they been? I don't know, but apparently not well enough to keep them from reoccuring. Last night, #7 was back in the game in the same series of his first usl penalty. He was ejection because he commited a second usl penalty. He committed them and was penalized and ejected by rule. Several fans expressed their frustration towards him as he walked off the field. He was on the sidelines in full uniform after the ejection when one fan couldn't let it go and continued to yell things at the player. That's when the player retaliated by going to locker room, changed clothes, and came out to comfront the fan. This was a bad and embarrasing situation for the school, but the blame isn't all on this kid. This situation came from lack of discipline from coaches all season, lack of maturity and team respect from a player, and lack of maturity and support from an adult fan. Hopefully, this is a lesson learned for all involved. Congrats on a good season and looking foward to another one in 09.

There is a black eye on the MC program from this past Friday night game. I hate this, but what happened the other night should not have happened. I hate this for the program as a whole. I hope that the proper disciplinary actions take place in the incident.

Oh that's funny you see because I haven't missed a game yet and if I recall that night I was walking over there to the concession stand and yall's side wasn't full.

It would actually take a thousand to fill our stands a hundred could fill yours and ya'll are liike "OH WE'RE BRINGING THE HOUSE!!! ALL 100 OF US WILL BE THERE" Your away stands are bigger than your home stands. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It would actually take a thousand to fill our stands a hundred could fill yours and ya'll are liike "OH WE'RE BRINGING THE HOUSE!!! ALL 100 OF US WILL BE THERE" Your away stands are bigger than your home stands. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First of all you're wrong about everything you just said. It's funny how pathetic people can be. Second, our stands are bigger than you're saying, plus we have the ground covered too, so yeah go ahead and say that. To every game we've been to, even when it was 3 hours away we filled the bleachers and more.

First of all you're wrong about everything you just said. It's funny how pathetic people can be. Second, our stands are bigger than you're saying, plus we have the ground covered too, so yeah go ahead and say that. To every game we've been to, even when it was 3 hours away we filled the bleachers and more.

Our band couldnt even fit on your home stands /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />