MTCS @ Wayne Co.

cougarball3

Well, I have to be the 1st one to admit I don't know....well anything about Wayne Co. So it'd be awfully hard to pick a winner. I'm just opening the discussion. MTCS looked tough tonight against Forrest, I just don't know when their low depth will catch up with them. Maybe emotions can take you farther than I originally thought. Good job getting here Cougars!!! Now keep the train rolling. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Cougars!! I think you can do it! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Now you wishing us luck I see...LOL. Last nights game was all you could ask for as a football fan. I'm sure as a Rocket fan there were some wishes left unfulfilled but from the orange side it was one crazy night. Best of luck to the Rockets next year...we will hopefully show Region 5 well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now you wishing us luck I see...LOL. Last nights game was all you could ask for as a football fan. I'm sure as a Rocket fan there were some wishes left unfulfilled but from the orange side it was one crazy night. Best of luck to the Rockets next year...we will hopefully show Region 5 well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Of course I didn't wish you luck last night!! I wanted to WIN!! But I'll support you all the way now! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Of course I didn't wish you luck last night!! I wanted to WIN!! But I'll support you all the way now! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well thanks...as last night we did get some bounces and lucky fumbles...we may need some luck again this week. But, we will take the underdog role

Well thanks...as last night we did get some bounces and lucky fumbles...we may need some luck again this week. But, we will take the underdog role

I would much rather be the underdog, myself. WC will not be getting cocky. Our kids know they have to play to win this game. You don't make it this far without having something a little more than luck. Good luck to both teams, hope everyone has a great week of practice. Let's keep our fingers crossed that all the rain stays at the JB MC game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />