MTCS @ Wayne Co.

cougarball3

Tell him to run it at #54 all night. I'll take our chances /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know your #54 isn't as good as ya'll make him out to be, you look at his stats and he has no assisted tackles so any tackle he even participates in ya'll give him a tackle for, so i'd take our fullback over your 54 because his stats are what he earned and not what was handed to him.and i'm pretty sure everyone except mtcs fans can agree with me.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at statistics (on highschoolsports.net) WC runs the ball 75% of the time and passes 25% of the time. Scoring is 2-1 in favor of running. If you look at production, WC gets about 60% on the ground and 40% through the air (must have had some pretty big pass plays through-out the season). Makes me think they are a two-headed monster -- perhaps run, run, run and hit you with a play-action pass. Haven't seen them but that what these numbers make me think. Also, their running attack is fairly balanced between #41 and #5. Looks like they have been able to put plenty of points on the board most nights and their defense has been pretty stingy other than maybe 2 weeks. Is the QB the son of the coach?

for someone who hasnt seen wc play you hit the nail right on the head, they will pound pound pound you and then hit you with the play action pass for big plays, and yes the qb is the coachs son he also has a son who is starting wr as a fresh. he is about 6'2 or 6'3 and can run, the qb is soph. and about 6'4 or 6'5 with a great arm can easily throw it 60 to 70 yds.

Tell him to run it at #54 all night. I'll take our chances /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know your #54 isn't as good as ya'll make him out to be, you look at his stats and he has no assisted tackles so any tackle he even participates in ya'll give him a tackle for, so i'd take our fullback over your 54 because his stats are what he earned and not what was handed to him.and i'm pretty sure everyone except mtcs fans can agree with me.

Diss him if you want. He is certainly deserving of All-Region consideration.

for someone who hasnt seen wc play you hit the nail right on the head, they will pound pound pound you and then hit you with the play action pass for big plays, and yes the qb is the coachs son he also has a son who is starting wr as a fresh. he is about 6'2 or 6'3 and can run, the qb is soph. and about 6'4 or 6'5 with a great arm can easily throw it 60 to 70 yds.

60-70 yards. i think you are stretching a little bit. i believe that he has a cannon but not even college qb's can throw it that far. and neither can most NFL qb's. accurately that is. however it does sound as if he is talented.

Diss him if you want. He is certainly deserving of All-Region consideration.

so are half of the other players on the team. every starter who makes a considerable impact deserves all-region. when it boils right down to it all-region is a popularity contest. some of the best players on the field (especially extremely talented linemen) never get all region. i remember a couple years ago some back up players got all region. i give it no clout. you used the wrong argument to support your point. im sure that he lets his actions talk for him. we surely don't need to.

60-70 yards. i think you are stretching a little bit. i believe that he has a cannon but not even college qb's can throw it that far. and neither can most NFL qb's. accurately that is. however it does sound as if he is talented.

if he can "easily" throw it 70 yards, than if he actually threw it hard he could proably throw it endzone to endzone.

so are half of the other players on the team. every starter who makes a considerable impact deserves all-region. when it boils right down to it all-region is a popularity contest. some of the best players on the field (especially extremely talented linemen) never get all region. i remember a couple years ago some back up players got all region. i give it no clout. you used the wrong argument to support your point. im sure that he lets his actions talk for him. we surely don't need to.

darn i was popular and did't even no it thats a bummer

it was disticts when i played though

darn i was popular and did't even no it thats a bummer

it was disticts when i played though

hahaha. dominant players get in regardless of popularity. but you know as well as me that some players deserve it and never get it. even if they are more deserving than others. but it doesn't matter. the team as a whole is what counts.

hahaha. dominant players get in regardless of popularity. but you know as well as me that some players deserve it and never get it. even if they are more deserving than others. but it doesn't matter. the team as a whole is what counts.

AMEN BROTHER its a team game but those little patches look cute on ur jacket when ur old like me