MTCS @ Wayne Co.

cougarball3

If it's the mental thing as you say you have lost the war. Being the coach's son he has all the intangibles.

hahahahahahaha. that is the worst argument i have ever heard! being a coaches son has nothing to do with anything /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i have seen coaches sons who have no intangibles at all. hahahaahahahahaha. and im not a player so i can't win or loose anything. but if he is a player then he has already lost the mental battle.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not a player. i just have close ties to the program. i am not sure what i have assumed but i'll tell you what i know..... friday night when you see rice throw the ball, you will understand what the hype is all about. he's just a sophmore and has great talent as a qb. those numbers i threw out were on accurate throws, not just winging it from the hip. he's really good.

anyway, i'm looking forward to seeing a great game friday night and hopefully a couple more at home as we will host the playoffs as long as we keep winning.

and oh yeah, i lost the mental game a long time ago and it had nothing to do with football! lol

ha im in the same boat with you. but sadly i won't be at the game. im sure he is a great qb. i just try to keep mentalities in check if i think someone is a player. that was my team's biggest flaw and i don't want other teams to fall because of the same mistake.

Tell him to run it at #54 all night. I'll take our chances /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know your #54 isn't as good as ya'll make him out to be, you look at his stats and he has no assisted tackles so any tackle he even participates in ya'll give him a tackle for, so i'd take our fullback over your 54 because his stats are what he earned and not what was handed to him.and i'm pretty sure everyone except mtcs fans can agree with me.

I tell you what...how bout you watch #54 play Friday night and let him prove himself. Obviously all the WC folk can't understand that they have a chance to lose Friday. You just come on that field expecting to win and we'll see how the game goes. The stats have nothing to do with his talent. I'll let him smack a couple WC players in the helmet and they'll think what they want.

hahahahahahaha. that is the worst argument i have ever heard! being a coaches son has nothing to do with anything /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i have seen coaches sons who have no intangibles at all. hahahaahahahahaha. and im not a player so i can't win or loose anything. but if he is a player then he has already lost the mental battle.

You are right. Terrible argument.You don't remember what you posts. lol

You know your #54 isn't as good as ya'll make him out to be, you look at his stats and he has no assisted tackles so any tackle he even participates in ya'll give him a tackle for, so i'd take our fullback over your 54 because his stats are what he earned and not what was handed to him.and i'm pretty sure everyone except mtcs fans can agree with me.

I tell you what...how bout you watch #54 play Friday night and let him prove himself. Obviously all the WC folk can't understand that they have a chance to lose Friday. You just come on that field expecting to win and we'll see how the game goes. The stats have nothing to do with his talent. I'll let him smack a couple WC players in the helmet and they'll think what they want.

i have already said what you are saying. i think we should let the man let his actions do the talking.

and this is a typical rep. of region 5 only ones who are allowed to have opinions

also this is a fine rep. of middle tennessee CHRISTIAN school, calling people names and making fun of mentaly handicaped nice , way to show your class

It's a Cartoon dude, get a grip.... lol so you take a stance for cartoons now??? lol okay lol good to know LOL..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's a Cartoon dude, get a grip.... lol so you take a stance for cartoons now??? lol okay lol good to know LOL..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

haha. those three smileys rolling at the same time is hypnotic. haha. i like it.

Man, you guys are gonna be in shock friday night unless you are everything you think you are and a whole lot more...a WHOLE LOT MORE...and I got no dog in the hunt when I say that

i have already said what you are saying. i think we should let the man let his actions do the talking.

Dang man you are worst than me about arguing with people or having a rebuttle to anything said by someone. If someone wants to state the same thing 1,000 times in a row let them dang. Its not hurting you or anyone else if someone states something along the same line lol.