MTCS @ Wayne Co.

cougarball3

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you don't hear me complaning. MTCS beat us fair and square. And I will always:

LOVETHOSEROCKETS!!

[/quot

If you think his english is bad you should see his handwriting its HORRIBLE /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .... ive actually asked the boy if he was right handed instead of left handed lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you think his english is bad you should see his handwriting its HORRIBLE /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .... ive actually asked the boy if he was right handed instead of left handed lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That is too funny. And as for the 5 year old comment, I'm old enough that I can get away with acting like a 5 year old. That's the reason my grandson and I get along so well. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Good luck to everybody, stay injury free! (For the record, I'd love to be making the drive to Waynesboro tomorrow night to see the Rockets play!)

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That is too funny. And as for the 5 year old comment, I'm old enough that I can get away with acting like a 5 year old. That's the reason my grandson and I get along so well. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Good luck to everybody, stay injury free! (For the record, I'd love to be making the drive to Waynesboro tomorrow night to see the Rockets play!)

get out there and get the win for Region 5. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

get out there and get the win for Region 5. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I really think WC wins this one by 3 TDs or so. WC has too much speed & depth for MTC. If MTC has a chance in this one it will be because WC turns the ball over several times. MTC appears to be well coached and very organized but WC has too much talant for MTC to stop.

Does MTCS have enough to get their first playoff win... YES

Will they win at Wayne County....................PROBABLY NOT

I think that this game will be a shoot out...

Wayne County can produce points quick, but so can MTCS

Wayne County has more overall depth than MTCS

MTCS has a better coaching staff than Wayne Co.

The two (2) deciding factors in this game will be who has the better defense... and if Wayne County's depth can wear down MTCS...

Overall, I would say that Wayne County's D is better than MTCS, and their depth will become a factor in this game...

Final:

Wayne County...........42

MTCS........................28

halftime:

Wayne County...........21

MTCS........................14

MTCS will hang tough until half way through the 3rd, but WC's D and depth will take its toll in the end...

GOOD LUCK COUGARS... REPRESENT REGION 5 WELL

GOOD LUCK WILDCATS.. (because Ricky Rice is from McEwen)

Does MTCS have enough to get their first playoff win... YES

Will they win at Wayne County....................PROBABLY NOT

I think that this game will be a shoot out...

Wayne County can produce points quick, but so can MTCS

Wayne County has more overall depth than MTCS

MTCS has a better coaching staff than Wayne Co.

The two (2) deciding factors in this game will be who has the better defense... and if Wayne County's depth can wear down MTCS...

Overall, I would say that Wayne County's D is better than MTCS, and their depth will become a factor in this game...

Final:

Wayne County...........42

MTCS........................28

halftime:

Wayne County...........21

MTCS........................14

MTCS will hang tough until half way through the 3rd, but WC's D and depth will take its toll in the end...

GOOD LUCK COUGARS... REPRESENT REGION 5 WELL

GOOD LUCK WILDCATS.. (because Ricky Rice is from McEwen)

Nornally, Friday afternoons slowly tick by... has this been a slow moving week or what?

Nornally, Friday afternoons slowly tick by... has this been a slow moving week or what?

Savor the moment...next week any of our teams could be sitting at home having no more football to look forward to. Putting the pads up for MTCS (and everybody else) will be hard this year no matter where they finish. It's been and awesome season for the Cougars...one to be proud of!