MTCS @ Wayne Co.

cougarball3

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

game not as close as score might indicate, one of mtcs scores was on a fumbled punt i belive inside 15 yd line , and one came late aginst younger kids, wc defense completly shut down mtcs running game, i belive held them to neg. yds mtcs threw the ball 48 times i belive wc had 4 not 6 int's had it went back and checked had it wrote wrong, but mtcs qb was 21-48 for 220 yds and 3 td

fresh. wr austin rice had huge game 4 rec for 139 and 2 scores , tyler rice threw for 230 and 3 scores , both wc backs graham,warren went over 80yds as well

game not as close as score might indicate, one of mtcs scores was on a fumbled punt i belive inside 15 yd line , and one came late aginst younger kids, wc defense completly shut down mtcs running game, i belive held them to neg. yds mtcs threw the ball 48 times i belive wc had 6 ints on the night as well

fresh. wr austin rice had huge game 4 rec for 139 and 2 scores , tyler rice threw for 230 and 3 scores , both wc backs graham,warren went over 80yds as well

Tennessean says 4 Ints. MTCS threw it 28 times. WC played very sloppy the second half.Lost their focus.

game not as close as score might indicate, one of mtcs scores was on a fumbled punt i belive inside 15 yd line , and one came late aginst younger kids, wc defense completly shut down mtcs running game, i belive held them to neg. yds mtcs threw the ball 48 times i belive wc had 6 ints on the night as well

Look dude you guys have a great ball team but there is no reason to run them into the ground with your inaccurate stats. You said he threw 48 passes it was 28. You said they ran for negative yards when they had 41,and had six int's when it was four. Good luck against JB's defense. You guys will need it. Also it looks like JB got their offense clicking again uh oh /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Look dude you guys have a great ball team but there is no reason to run them into the ground with your inaccurate stats. You said he threw 48 passes it was 28. You said they ran for negative yards when they had 41,and had six int's when it was four. Good luck against JB's defense. You guys will need it. Also it looks like JB got their offense clicking again ih oh /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

say it again Treyvols99.

Look dude you guys have a great ball team but there is no reason to run them into the ground with your inaccurate stats. You said he threw 48 passes it was 28. You said they ran for negative yards when they had 41,and had six int's when it was four. Good luck against JB's defense. You guys will need it. Also it looks like JB got their offense clicking again ih oh /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Look DUDE the Tennessean was also wrong. Noway was their QB 21-28 . Had alot more incompletions than that. JB better have a very good defense. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Look DUDE the Tennessean was also wrong. Noway was their QB 21-28 . Had alot more incompletions than that. JB better have a very good defense. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Look dude lol JB will be bringing the wood just like last year. You do remember the game last year. lol