MTCS @ Wayne Co.

cougarball3

haha. i love to here someone say that we need new coaches and then follow that up by saying that the coaches we have now are trying to teach the players too much instead of just letting them play. that is the stupidest comment i have ever heard. anyone who knows the least bit about the fundamentals of what it takes to win a game knows that preparation is the key to success. without it, you can beat other undiciplined teams that are less talented than you, but when it comes playoff time, you better know what your responsibility is and be as prepared as possible. not just go out there and play like your in gym class. if your gonna complain, at least have a complaint and some knowledge of football.

Will the game be broadcast on the radio as usual?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o me a lot of crazy stuff on here so before anyone jumps on my back............ iam a student at wchs and i think some people are acting crazy on here but i know iam a lil bit smart in football ok wchs has two of the better rbs.... and something no one has said is tyler rice can move around in the pocket.......... look for the wayne countys dbs to limit the pass........ i mean this is a huge game for each team i take wayne county 28-14

o me a lot of crazy stuff on here so before anyone jumps on my back............ iam a student at wchs and i think some people are acting crazy on here but i know iam a lil bit smart in football ok wchs has two of the better rbs.... and something no one has said is tyler rice can move around in the pocket.......... look for the wayne countys dbs to limit the pass........ i mean this is a huge game for each team i take wayne county 28-14

Obviously you are not majoring in English. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I can't disagree there is a lot of craziness here but it's fun.

MTCS will pull it through,but careful Wayne Co.'s coach is a McEwen product

your right WC has no shot at winning this game.....maybe just maybe all the planets will align and the cats can pull this one out.... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />