MTCS @ Wayne Co.

cougarball3

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see. I didn't have any money to buy a jacket at the time so that's probably a good reason why I didn't get a patch.

them things cost out the arse and i lost my jacket somewhere over the years dagnabbit i even had a patch for most valuable defensive player for the boyce smith bowl hard to get it all on the little patch though

them things cost out the arse and i lost my jacket somewhere over the years dagnabbit i even had a patch for most valuable defensive player for the boyce smith bowl hard to get it all on the little patch though

You aren't kidding about the price of them things they should start you on a payment plan for the jacket when you are a Freshman. I can't believe you lost it. I bet you gave to some girl and when you made her mad she burned it.

You aren't kidding about the price of them things they should start you on a payment plan for the jacket when you are a Freshman. I can't believe you lost it. I bet you gave to some girl and when you made her mad she burned it.

no i had it up to about 6 yrs ago i think i left it in a care that got totaled and towed away.

no i had it up to about 6 yrs ago i think i left it in a care that got totaled and towed away.

that makes me sad /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i hate to think of a good jo byrns jacket like that getting lost. maybe it will be returned one day. we can only hope.

rice can throw the ball 65 yards in gym shorts with no pressure. i would say that in a game situation, he can prolly go about 50 yards with pretty good accuracy.

i would say that for the first three quarters we a closer to 60% run and 40% pass. after we get up coach crews always calls off the dawgs. he is a respectable guy and doesn't try to blow out anyone.

we were more than 14 points better than mount pleasant the night we played them. the mp game was the turning point for the cats this year and we have been much better since then. i hope that mtcs watches the collinwood film and thinks they can throw it on us. we had an off night in the secondary that night but we have been really good back there in every other game. i feel confident that if mtcs throws it 20 times, we will have 2 picks friday night. mathis, allen, and creecy can hold it down back there and we need them to step up big this week. good luck friday night cats!

rice can throw the ball 65 yards in gym shorts with no pressure. i would say that in a game situation, he can prolly go about 50 yards with pretty good accuracy.

i would say that for the first three quarters we a closer to 60% run and 40% pass. after we get up coach crews always calls off the dawgs. he is a respectable guy and doesn't try to blow out anyone.

we were more than 14 points better than mount pleasant the night we played them. the mp game was the turning point for the cats this year and we have been much better since then. i hope that mtcs watches the collinwood film and thinks they can throw it on us. we had an off night in the secondary that night but we have been really good back there in every other game. i feel confident that if mtcs throws it 20 times, we will have 2 picks friday night. mathis, allen, and creecy can hold it down back there and we need them to step up big this week. good luck friday night cats!

hmm......you just made your first mistake. you have assumed something. and distance doesn't determine anything. im sure a whole lot of people remember the 2005 jb quarter back who couldn't throw it that far but had over 3000 yard and 30+td's in a season. he is actually the best 1A qb i have ever seen. it is the composure of the qb that makes the difference. obviously from your choice of pronouns you are a player and therefore you are overlooking your opponent. you have already lost the first part of the battle my friend. the mental one. but good luck.

hmm......you just made your first mistake. you have assumed something. and distance doesn't determine anything. im sure a whole lot of people remember the 2005 jb quarter back who couldn't throw it that far but had over 3000 yard and 30+td's in a season. he is actually the best 1A qb i have ever seen. it is the composure of the qb that makes the difference. obviously from your choice of pronouns you are a player and therefore you are overlooking your opponent. you have already lost the first part of the battle my friend. the mental one. but good luck.

If it's the mental thing as you say you have lost the war. Being the coach's son he has all the intangibles.

i'm not a player. i just have close ties to the program. i am not sure what i have assumed but i'll tell you what i know..... friday night when you see rice throw the ball, you will understand what the hype is all about. he's just a sophmore and has great talent as a qb. those numbers i threw out were on accurate throws, not just winging it from the hip. he's really good.

anyway, i'm looking forward to seeing a great game friday night and hopefully a couple more at home as we will host the playoffs as long as we keep winning.

and oh yeah, i lost the mental game a long time ago and it had nothing to do with football! lol

Ummm...I understand that completely. I was not saying that 11 v 1 if our 1 was #54 that he would still tackle him. The comment about "our FB will lay the wood sometimes" made him sound out to be a hoss...my response was to say that if he were to get thru the line and see #54 in open field I'll take my odds on him more than likely not running him over.

no our FB is not that big but he has growed up in the log woods totin a chainsaw around and dont care who u are or how big u are he just puts the lick on ya. just given u a lil info. thanks for the info. on yall

You played a MTCS team with a one faced defensive scheme..half of the offensive side. I'll admit you guys stayed in the game and scared me at times, but lets be honest...you can stay with any team that has half its game ready.

Just my opinion.

annnnd i guess i'll go ahead and say what every team who lost this year wants to say, "we'll have the refs paid and ready to screw your team over at any time...and we'll bring our big donors up there to make sure of it" hahaha i loved reading that all year.

We played better as year went along got my pick as you do yours WC wins this game .Have fun this year with the public schools because its your last big money.LOL