MTCS @ Wayne Co.

cougarball3

Wayne co much tougher schedule. If the coach is so great why didnt he stay at smyrna and get them a state championship. The BEST coaches coach at little public schools (Ricky Rice) and work with what rides the yellow school bus. I would not count on shadowens outcoaching rice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHATEVER!!!! LOL, HE'S WON TWO STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS ALREADY, WORKING WITH WHAT RIDES THE YELLOW SCHOOL BUS.....

NOW TWO OF THEM RIDE THE BIG ORANGE AND WHITE BUS IN KNOXVILLE AND THREE RIDE THE BIG GOLD AND BLACK BUS IN NASHVILLE........

BTW, MTCS has four little yellow school that kids ride everyday and Smyrna had a whole fleet, so what's your point?? Your post is stupid and you are an idiot....

Question, can you walk and chew gum at the same time??? OR maybe you are so concerned about yellow school buses because the only one you could get on growing up was the "short" yellow school bus........ WAIT WAIT! I know what your name is.... it's TIMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHATEVER!!!! LOL, HE'S WON TWO STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS ALREADY, WORKING WITH WHAT RIDES THE YELLOW SCHOOL BUS.....

NOW TWO OF THEM RIDE THE BIG ORANGE AND WHITE BUS IN KNOXVILLE AND THREE RIDE THE BIG GOLD AND BLACK BUS IN NASHVILLE........

BTW, MTCS has four little yellow school that kids ride everyday and Smyrna had a whole fleet, so what's your point?? Your post is stupid and you are an idiot....

Question, can you walk and chew gum at the same time??? OR maybe you are so concerned about yellow school buses because the only one you could get on growing up was the "short" yellow school bus........ WAIT WAIT! I know what your name is.... it's TIMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

If he was so great he would have won another at smyrna this year. He is just like rankin leave when the talent leaves. i can run and chew gum, can you? The truth hurts dont it. Talent wins games and smyrna dont have it this year just like they dont have the great almighty coach. SMOKE THAT KNOW IT ALL

If he was so great he would have won another at smyrna this year. He is just like rankin leave when the talent leaves. i can run and chew gum, can you? The truth hurts dont it. Talent wins games and smyrna dont have it this year just like they dont have the great almighty coach. SMOKE THAT KNOW IT ALL

Is this really what region 6 has as a spokeman good god lol. What an idiot know the facts before you speak his wife teaches at MTCS and his kids attend there genius. He wants to be close to them. There is still talent at Smyrna hence they are in the playoffs. If this guy is indicative to region 6 teams you guys get swept lol. Region 5 is where its at folks lol.....

I havent really heard much about MTCS, so here some questions i was wondering.....What kind of offense and defense do they run? Are they balanced or do they tend to lean to the pass or run more? Are they big? Or little? Fast?....

im with u, are they a running team or a passing team or both,are they big n slow or little n fast, i dont get to see the game film but i would lik to know a little about them befor the game

im with u, are they a running team or a passing team or both,are they big n slow or little n fast, i dont get to see the game film but i would lik to know a little about them befor the game

They are a balanced team as well with speed. They are not big and they do not have alot fo depth but the kids make up for it with heart and are coached extremely well. Their QB has a very good arm and they do not make alot of mistakes. Wayne County is the better team on paper but that is why they play the game. If the game is close at the end I will take Coach Shad all day with his fantastic staff. WC should win this game but stranger things have happened.

They are a balanced team as well with speed. They are not big and they do not have alot fo depth but the kids make up for it with heart and are coached extremely well. Their QB has a very good arm and they do not make alot of mistakes. Wayne County is the better team on paper but that is why they play the game. If the game is close at the end I will take Coach Shad all day with his fantastic staff. WC should win this game but stranger things have happened.

That's pretty much it...pretty traditional offense. Not many tricks or anything. Probably a run oriented team that will pass if running doesn't work early. I'd say 60% run/ 40% pass. Trey can second that or correct me if that seems wrong. Depth is not there but they play HARD. RB is a horse. QB makes big throws. Defense is consistent. Do not give up too many big plays. That's bout as good as I know to put it.

I have to ask the same about WC now. I know nothing bout them.

i'm going for wayne county obviously but remember, MTCS can perform very well in big games. Like Joe Byrns, they hung in there with them and they were beating Cascade so they have potential, but I say Wayne County 28-21. Good luck to both teams, I think this will be a very good game.

That's pretty much it...pretty traditional offense. Not many tricks or anything. Probably a run oriented team that will pass if running doesn't work early. I'd say 60% run/ 40% pass. Trey can second that or correct me if that seems wrong. Depth is not there but they play HARD. RB is a horse. QB makes big throws. Defense is consistent. Do not give up too many big plays. That's bout as good as I know to put it.

I have to ask the same about WC now. I know nothing bout them.

I agree 100% with ya. I could use a little help with my other discussions lol. Nobody is helping me from region 5 yet alone Cascade. Maybe I dont know what I am talking about and nobody agrees with me lol who knows.

i'm going for wayne county obviously but remember, MTCS can perform very well in big games. Like Joe Byrns, they hung in there with them and they were beating Cascade so they have potential, but I say Wayne County 28-21. Good luck to both teams, I think this will be a very good game.

I agree with someone from region 6 lol the world must be coming to an end. This is the second best game besides MTP- Mcewen.

Gee what's wrong hit a nerve??? lol, just to help you since you lack the ability to research anything before you open your mouth, (guess that's why I'm a know it all) /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> He not only won one State Title but he is the ONLY coach in 5A public school IN THE HISTORY OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE to WIN BACK TO BACK STATE TITLES....... He didn't leave just because the "talent" left, he left because, as already posted, his wife works at the school and his daughters go there, he taught at Smyrna when his oldest daughter went there and now he's teaching where his other two daughters go so that he doesn't miss anything. And your right, if he had stayed at Smyrna he probably would have had a three-peat, thanks for the vote of confidence... but instead he chose to go where his family was and seems to me he has done wonders at MTCS considering they were 2-8 last year..... there are coaches everywhere that have TONS of talent but because the coach is terrible the team never produces. BTW Smyrna has the BEST Defense (5A) in the state so saying that all the talent left is a stupid comment and shows your lack of knowledge in High School sports in Middle Tennessee....... wise up dude or get off the page...

P.S Maybe you should take the short bus next time to the gas station to get a newspaper and read some articles OR take the Short bus to the local Library and do some research so that you are better prepared the next time you get on here and open your mouth....

Gee what's wrong hit a nerve??? lol, just to help you since you lack the ability to research anything before you open your mouth, (guess that's why I'm a know it all) /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> He not only won one State Title but he is the ONLY coach in 5A public school IN THE HISTORY OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE to WIN BACK TO BACK STATE TITLES....... He didn't leave just because the "talent" left, he left because, as already posted, his wife works at the school and his daughters go there, he taught at Smyrna when his oldest daughter went there and now he's teaching where his other two daughters go so that he doesn't miss anything. And your right, if he had stayed at Smyrna he probably would have had a three-peat, thanks for the vote of confidence... but instead he chose to go where his family was and seems to me he has done wonders at MTCS considering they were 2-8 last year..... there are coaches everywhere that have TONS of talent but because the coach is terrible the team never produces. BTW Smyrna has the BEST Defense (5A) in the state so saying that all the talent left is a stupid comment and shows your lack of knowledge in High School sports in Middle Tennessee....... wise up dude or get off the page...

P.S Maybe you should take the short bus next time to the gas station to get a newspaper and read some articles OR take the Short bus to the local Library and do some research so that you are better prepared the next time you get on here and open your mouth....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I love it lol... Region 5 baby!!!!

I hate to ruin the fun and get back on the subject of the game boys but you asked about Wayne Co. and I figured I would enlighten you. LC played them in week 2 and they looked good then. They are pretty balanced. Their running back, #5, is a really good runner. He is fast and has really good vision. They also have a really good qb, I'm talking REALLY GOOD. If he keeps developing at the pace he is, he could be a D1 caliber guy. He has a rocket arm and is very accurate. We ran the ball on them pretty good, well really good actually, but our o-line is alot bigger than their d-lne. From reading yall's posts about MTCS, I would say the two teams are very similar. This should be a pretty good game.