Henry County's first round opponent : Kingsbury

hubjr

i hear from reliable sources that a whip was involved as well.

kitty has claws!

You didnt start this ridiculousness but it seems to have gone far enough. There must be a forum out there somewhere for those of you to discuss the things that you are discussing that have nothing to do with football. Our thread either needs to talk about the game or shut down. This is just plain stupid.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning Big Red Nation! The time is here alas, playoff season. The weather was kind to us with little rain actually falling so the field should be in good condition, even though it is brown this time of year. This is for all the marbles, each game from here on out. A loss sends you home, a win keeps you going. How well will the Big Red D fair this evening with its infusion of new talent? If there was ever a time to get aggressive, now is IT! Come out with FIRE in your eyes and shut down any hope for the opponent - YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO THAT!!! The well oiled machine of an offense needs to keep their focus steady and get the job done. And on both sides of the ball, get better as the game progresses. Takin' care of business is what needs to be done. Do that and you will live another week. So with that, its time...

Let's Get It ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

All of region 7 goes down except for Henry County. I'll be real interested in how the team and coaches react and handle a tight situation. This team has competed an unbelievable season with ten running clock games. That's a statement that no one came even close to challenging you so I'm interested in how Henry handles their success. I think that's the key in how far they go. Just my thoughts.

All of region 7 goes down except for Henry County. I'll be real interested in how the team and coaches react and handle a tight situation. This team has competed an unbelievable season with ten running clock games. That's a statement that no one came even close to challenging you so I'm interested in how Henry handles their success. I think that's the key in how far they go. Just my thoughts.

You are the ONLY team to play both HC and Kingsbury. You tell us how HC will handle Hunyer and their QB.

You are the ONLY team to play both HC and Kingsbury. You tell us how HC will handle Hunyer and their QB.

What no insults on our humanity. What's wrong with you! You can't be seen or heard in a public forum asking a polite question to the ungentlemenly coach at Munford. But to answer your question their defense is good but I don't know if they can stop you. Hunter is very good but I'm not sure he'll be enough.

What no insults on our humanity. What's wrong with you! You can't be seen or heard in a public forum asking a polite question to the ungentlemenly coach at Munford. But to answer your question their defense is good but I don't know if they can stop you. Hunter is very good but I'm not sure he'll be enough.

You haven't said anything stupid. When someone does, I call them on it, and the HC fans get all riled up. I am for HC, and Region7, but the fans arond here despise me, because I am a realist. How many yards do you see Hunter getting tonight? How will they attack HC? Will their QB be a factor as a runner, passer, or both? What's your guess for a score? Did you help HC, Kingsbury, both, or neither?

You haven't said anything stupid. When someone does, I call them on it, and the HC fans get all riled up. I am for HC, and Region7, but the fans arond here despise me, because I am a realist. How many yards do you see Hunter getting tonight? How will they attack HC? Will their QB be a factor as a runner, passer, or both? What's your guess for a score? Did you help HC, Kingsbury, both, or neither?

Stupid is as stupid does, not necessarily as what he says. This, Red Warrior, is one of those non-trading Munford coaches who cannot even follow through with a gentleman's agreement after he gets what he wants from it.