Soddy Daisy @ Bearden

Knoxville21

I hope Soddy wins for two reasons:

1. Well im not a big fan of bearden......i know big surprise /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

2. It would be nice for Region 2 to sweep the Region 1 teams!!

But i think Bearden will play just good enough to win with a couple of big plays from young. This will be a close game but i dont see bearden losing at home.

Bulldogs-28

Soddy-24

Good luck to the Trojans!!

I do see them losing at home. I'm a Bearden fan, but all the SD defense has to do is focus on one runner. Bearden's, on the other hand, needs to stop a multi-faceted run/pass offense.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do see them losing at home. I'm a Bearden fan, but all the SD defense has to do is focus on one runner. Bearden's, on the other hand, needs to stop a multi-faceted run/pass offense.

one runner (Mathew Polk) Ooltewah put 295 yards and 4 td's on them, just saying /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I hope Soddy wins for two reasons:

1. Well im not a big fan of bearden......i know big surprise /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

2. It would be nice for Region 2 to sweep the Region 1 teams!!

But i think Bearden will play just good enough to win with a couple of big plays from young. This will be a close game but i dont see bearden losing at home.

Bulldogs-28

Soddy-24

Good luck to the Trojans!!

Way to support the Knox area. The Owls support Soddy. I guess that's why you are Farragut. Go anybody playing Farragut!!

tsk...tsk....you shouldn't repeat things you don't know for fact. It gets people in trouble. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Word is East Hamilton has hired a coach and it's not Slaughter. Not gonna spread any rumors though it will be announced in time.

Why would Farragut support cross-town rivalry? Soddy is also in 2-5a.... Regions stick together..

According to the threads, Soddy and the Owls are hated rivals and I see support for each other. Some fans might support regions, but, some support the area they reside.

Why would Farragut support cross-town rivalry? Soddy is also in 2-5a.... Regions stick together..

Im gonna support my region not my hated rival. But next year when bearden is in the playoffs i will support them since we will be in the same district.

Way to support the Knox area. The Owls support Soddy. I guess that's why you are Farragut. Go anybody playing Farragut!!

They support because of region 2 not area..........