Region 7A in the playoffs

volfan007

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City totally shut down Halls tonite 55-0....

UC intercepted two Tiger passes and shut down the run game....

UC runs it's record to 10-1 with 10 straight wins...

UC held the Tigers to a minus 13 yards rushing on 22 attempts...

Halls was 3 for 17 passing for 64 yards...Halls had 3 first downs

UC had 20 first downs....42 rushes for 370 yards....2 for 2 passing for 86 yards...

456 total yards on the night....

Congratulations to the Tornadoes on the win. UC is on a monstrous roll. I am impressed. Good luck in your game next week against the Rebels.

I could go back and look but I'm pretty sure that guy picked Dresden to beat Union City too....

UC beat Dresden and Halls by a combined score of 103-0..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually, I Don't Make It A Point To Gloat Over A Win. But There's A Proud Few Round Here Has Got My Dander Up.

And It's The, We Lost Cause Ya'll Are So Big Type Posters. Lake County Aint Big, And They Bested Us. Lined Up And Got It Done. Go Figure.

But They Been After You Hard Lately As Well.

I could go back and look but I'm pretty sure that guy picked Dresden to beat Union City too....

UC beat Dresden and Halls by a combined score of 103-0..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes. I did pick Dresden on these boards, but not on my fearless picks. I was trying trying to have some fun. That's why I said in that post that I would be making an appointment with a shrink also. Get it. It was a joke. As for Butchie. Well, I don't know what to say to you. You are a reason why many people pull against Mckenzie. You can be a confident fan without being so arroagant and obnoxious. I guess every team has them. As for region 7 making a sweep, I am glad that they did. I was being objective. I thought region 8 was better. It was not a personal attack against any team in this region. I know some people may do that, but I am not one of them. I hope region 7 brings a gold ball home, but as an objective fan, that ain't happening.

You know Butchie, I hope one day you can find some humility. I know it's a long shot, but we can always hope.

I guess 7-1a as not as down as everyone seemed to think. I am a clean freak and I like to see a good "sweep"!

Good job, and good luck to all 7-1a teams even though you are fixing to be beating up on one another again. LOL

I still think the Tornado's are the real deal and them and Cascade will probably combine for the perfect storm in the semi finals, but they gotta get through McKenzie again first. That should be a good one too.

Actually, I Don't Make It A Point To Gloat Over A Win. But There's A Proud Few Round Here Has Got My Dander Up.

And It's The, We Lost Cause Ya'll Are So Big Type Posters. Lake County Aint Big, And They Bested Us. Lined Up And Got It Done. Go Figure.

But They Been After You Hard Lately As Well.

I could have sworn that some of the Mckenzie faithful were using that very line before the Manassas game. I'm sure it was just so they could pull it out of their back pocket if you guys woud've lost.

I could have sworn that some of the Mckenzie faithful were using that very line before the Manassas game. I'm sure it was just so they could pull it out of their back pocket if you guys woud've lost.

The Rebels have got to come out ready to play this Friday because Manassas won't be cake walk by any means. Funny though how Manassas shouldn't even be in Class A, they've got around 700 kids but oh well, thats the TSSAA for you.

Play hard Rebs.

This post has been edited by BigDMcK: Nov 2 2008 - 11:04 PM

--------------------

There's one for ya. You can't have your cake and eat it to. Either size matters or it doesn't.

Us Rebels don't depend on excuses, we depend on preparedness. I can't help but laugh at some of the comments posted at butchie!!! He's just a pot stirrer trying to stir interest in games and it works----kinda like you do I guess. I guess if you ever want to come to a Rebel game all you got to do is say the word and we'll all meet up at the game and visit. butchie goes everywhere to games during the season and has met coachT posters from many, many schools. I rode with butchie to the game last night and he was on the phone off and on all night talking to these posters exchanging scores.

As for butchie, he's good at what he does too!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

BTW butchie, if I'm alive and well and don't have to work next Saturday I'm still good to go to UC.

AND WAY TO GO 7A!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Us Rebels don't depend on excuses, we depend on preparedness. I can't help but laugh at some of the comments posted at butchie!!! He's just a pot stirrer trying to stir interest in games and it works----kinda like you do I guess. I guess if you ever want to come to a Rebel game all you got to do is say the word and we'll all meet up at the game and visit. butchie goes everywhere to games during the season and has met coachT posters from many, many schools. I rode with butchie to the game last night and he was on the phone off and on all night talking to these posters exchanging scores.

As for butchie, he's good at what he does too!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

BTW butchie, if I'm alive and well and don't have to work next Saturday I'm still good to go to UC.

AND WAY TO GO 7A!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Duck For The Kind Words. But You Don't Have To Defend Me To A Sore Loser. And It Would Be A Hoot To Buddie Up Again To Union City. But Same Circumstances..... We Gotta Win...LOL

Thanks Duck For The Kind Words. But You Don't Have To Defend Me To A Sore Loser. And It Would Be A Hoot To Buddie Up Again To Union City. But Same Circumstances..... We Gotta Win...LOL

Not a sore loser, but facts are facts. I like Greenfield because I moved here. They are a good bunch of kids. The team I pull for is undefeated. So I'm not a sore loser. I just call it like I see it. It is awful funny that I paste proof from another thread, and none of you guys acknowledge it. The point is you guys are full of excuses too. This team should be in 3A, the refs cost us the game, yada, yada, yada. It's all the same.

Not a sore loser, but facts are facts. I like Greenfield because I moved here. They are a good bunch of kids. The team I pull for is undefeated. So I'm not a sore loser. I just call it like I see it. It is awful funny that I paste proof from another thread, and none of you guys acknowledge it. The point is you guys are full of excuses too. This team should be in 3A, the refs cost us the game, yada, yada, yada. It's all the same.

And Your A Broke Record As Well.... You And Ole Vol007... Your So Big And We So Small... I Never Commented On Being A Smaller School Than Manassas. We Play Where TSSAA Tells Us Right Wrong Or Indifferent. That's The Way It Is. And Next Season We Will Be In 2A Playoffs And I Wished We'd Never Left. And In There We We're Always The Smallest And Never Complained Either. It Is What It Is.