Polk County @ Station Camp

voltage666

Well, is Polk primarily a passing team, running team, what? That region hasn't been very tough in the first round of the playoffs in the past few years, but I saw they had three teams in the top 11 in the rankings last week, so they obviously are a very tough region this year. Polk was 11th in the rankings and SC wasn't ranked, so other than having to go on the road, I'd assume Polk would be a favorite. No?

Polk is not a passing team, they run the wing-t offense. They are very young on both sides of the football. The defense is pretty good, but the offense will have to stay on the field to keep them rested. It will take a huge effort from the young Cats to pull it out friday.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

polk is not the favorite.. i think polk along with the rest of the region will have hard times coming when they face region 4.... rankings mean nothing... good luck polk have fun on the trip over there.. hope there are no egg-salad sandwiches /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> .. i mean my lord who eats those things... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> thats just a joke by the way...

lol is BDP afraid to face schs again in the playoffs?

Don't think so..... We were treated well at Polk county during our playoff games. Their passion for football on the community level is similiar to the programs like ours, Greenbrier and Station Camp.

But it is one game at a time now. No need to look ahead, just take care of business now.

What can you tell us about Station Camp, not only the team, but the community. Are the lots of place to stay reasonably close to stay the night if we choose to.

Station Camp can tell you about their team, but I can give you info on the area. They are located between Hendersonville and Gallatin, north of Nashville in Sumner County. If you search motels in Hendersonville and Gallatin, there are plenty of nice places to stay and eat. Hendersonville is a great area, plenty of shopping, plenty of restaurants. Anything you want.

Station Camp can tell you about their team, but I can give you info on the area. They are located between Hendersonville and Gallatin, north of Nashville in Sumner County. If you search motels in Hendersonville and Gallatin, there are plenty of nice places to stay and eat. Hendersonville is a great area, plenty of shopping, plenty of restaurants. Anything you want.

Thanks sounds like a good weekend!

Station Camp runs the wing t as well. #5 Hunter Tope rushed for over 1000 this year, he's a real threat out of the back field. Their QB has a lot of playing time under the center, very shifty. By far their D is their best weapon on the field, DL is big and though, will erupt polks O line. Line backers are smart and know were to be, DE's are great at making plays go back inside. DB's might let a team with a good passing game get to them like white house did, but their great kids and aren't afraid to hit somebody. And if all else fails #4 Reed their kicker has a pretty good leg. Bottom line is that Station Camp will fight for all 4 qts, the only way Polk has a chance is if they were able to come out fast and try to hold on to it like white house did, but i really don't see that happening. As far as hotels, if you look at Hendersonville TN you should find plenty of places to stay..

Polk is not a passing team, they run the wing-t offense. They are very young on both sides of the football. The defense is pretty good, but the offense will have to stay on the field to keep them rested. It will take a huge effort from the young Cats to pull it out friday.

I keep , hearing about young players. I know #22, #24, and #62 are sophmores. Who are the other young players that start? Any Freshman?