Polk County @ Station Camp

voltage666

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Station Camp runs the wing t as well. #5 Hunter Tope rushed for over 1000 this year, he's a real threat out of the back field.

Navydiver07 you beat me to the punch I was going to say Station Camp runs the Wing T, and that I don't believe I have ever seen two teams run that offense play against each other.

That should be a treat, do you think the offense will have as much punch as it does when you run it against someone that don't know the tricky fakes and double handoff plays. Each team will know what to look for... the little things... that a team that doesn't run it wouldn't know how to see it. It will especially true if Polk has a lot of players that play on both sides of the ball. Don't think Station Camp has alot of players that go both ways.

Should be interesting to watch how that unfolds.

Good luck to both teams.

Ps. There are alot of Motels on Long Hollow Pike in Goodlettsville that are only a few minutes from the SC field as well.

Navydiver07 you beat me to the punch I was going to say Station Camp runs the Wing T, and that I don't believe I have ever seen two teams run that offense play against each other.

That should be a treat, do you think the offense will have as much punch as it does when you run it against someone that don't know the tricky fakes and double handoff plays. Each team will know what to look for... the little things... that a team that doesn't run it wouldn't know how to see it. It will especially true if Polk has a lot of players that play on both sides of the ball. Don't think Station Camp has alot of players that go both ways.

Good luck to both teams.

Ps. There are alot of Motels on Long Hollow Pike in Goodlettsville that are only a few minutes from the SC field as well.

Both sides of the ball??? idk if SC has any players that play 3 quarters on one side of the ball except for thier QB and Tope. they rotate players like a college team would but with dressing 80 and thats not including freshmen you can do that. thier school size is almost 5A but it wasnt 4 yrs ago when they did the reclassifications. and im not trying to be negative im just stating facts. they should go far in the play off's and if they and WH meet again i think Sc pulls it out and they def. pull this one out...will easily beat howard as well.

Good luck to both teams.

Both sides of the ball??? idk if SC has any players that play 3 quarters on one side of the ball except for thier QB and Tope. they rotate players like a college team would but with dressing 80 and thats not including freshmen you can do that. thier school size is almost 5A but it wasnt 4 yrs ago when they did the reclassifications. and im not trying to be negative im just stating facts. they should go far in the play off's and if they and WH meet again i think Sc pulls it out and they def. pull this one out...will easily beat howard as well.

Good Luck to Polk County - from a Charger man!!!!

it is nice to see central fans supporting us, you have to have region pride too outside of the team pride.. it was intersting to see that one guy has rushed for over 1000 yards... and they run a wing-t??? that is a sign of an off beat wing-t if you will... now i am not saying that you guys can't run it i am just stating my biased opinion on the wing-t... i think it is designed to spread the ball around and have a bunch of different looks (formation wise) and keep the other team on their feet... polk has spread the ball out really well this year, and last year i think all three of us (the RB's) had around the same amount of carries and stuff... but i have never seen two wing-t O's go at it... i'm curious as to how the defenses will play since both teams have the same type offense.. i have a feeling that some players will try to guess a little more than usual on where the ball will go, which could cause problems... good luck to polk i will not be making the trip to SC, but i assure you guys that polk will still bring a crowd... we always do... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

it is nice to see central fans supporting us, you have to have region pride too outside of the team pride.. it was intersting to see that one guy has rushed for over 1000 yards... and they run a wing-t??? that is a sign of an off beat wing-t if you will... now i am not saying that you guys can't run it i am just stating my biased opinion on the wing-t... i think it is designed to spread the ball around and have a bunch of different looks (formation wise) and keep the other team on their feet... polk has spread the ball out really well this year, and last year i think all three of us (the RB's) had around the same amount of carries and stuff... but i have never seen two wing-t O's go at it... i'm curious as to how the defenses will play since both teams have the same type offense.. i have a feeling that some players will try to guess a little more than usual on where the ball will go, which could cause problems... good luck to polk i will not be making the trip to SC, but i assure you guys that polk will still bring a crowd... we always do... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I've seen #5 play. If you are refering to him with your statement, he doesn't seem to carry any more than the rest of the backs. He just makes the best of his opportunitys.