stewart co. hosts goodpasture

gdac9104

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well SC got a good draw being at home but they need to play good defense and not turn the football over. I think SC can throw the football on Goodpasture if they get the protection. Also I believe SC maybe needs to have a blackout or something. Come on fans show your Rebel Pride.

I think that they got a terrible draw... The reason being the seeds should have been..

1. Lewis

2. Camden

3. CPA

4. SC

5.HC

6. GP

7. Fair

8. Wavo

In every other quad when matchups were impossible...i.e. CPA GP....they move the bottom team DOWN...Meaning that Fair and GP should of swapped spots...I really think that they should be playing HC...And GP palying Camden ...And Fair playing CPA....I think that they and LC (for second round reasoining got a huge shaft here....Camden is thanking TSSAA for this though,...

the first thing stewart county will need to do is not come out with their goofy pre-game antics. that will only jack goodpasture up and then it will get real ugly

Those goofy pre-game antics you're talking about are how our boys get "jacked up" as you call it. I'm sorry it seems to upset everyone that gets to experience it but they are going to do it anyway. We as parents love to see them do the pre game "antics" but we especially love to hear the victory song after the game.

I know that Goodpasture hasn't gotten to experience that yet but this is really their first chance in a long time. Hopefully our "goofy pre-game antics" will jack our boys up and it will "get real ugly", (just to use your terms) but ugly for GP. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Those goofy pre-game antics you're talking about are how our boys get "jacked up" as you call it. I'm sorry it seems to upset everyone that gets to experience it but they are going to do it anyway. We as parents love to see them do the pre game "antics" but we especially love to hear the victory song after the game.

I know that Goodpasture hasn't gotten to experience that yet but this is really their first chance in a long time. Hopefully our "goofy pre-game antics" will jack our boys up and it will "get real ugly", (just to use your terms) but ugly for GP. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

What kind of antics do the Rebels do in pregame?

I may be wrong here, but I don't see anyone in this bracket that Camden doesn't have a chance of beating this year, All the games will be tough but, are winable,provided Camden plays to thier potential, Don't count 7aa out just yet. If you want to go play for the GOLD BALL, you play whom ever they line up against you.

I like camden in the first round...I want tosee how good the privates are against SC and Hickman this week...Those scores may tell us how good the region really is...

What kind of antics do the Rebels do in pregame?

I wouldn't even call it "antics". Its just a pregame thing the boys do right before a game. They get in a circle and scream and yell and just do high five's and jumping in the air. I'm a Mom and I call it their war dance (which embarrases my son). It's done as a way to get pumped up for the game and I've seen every team we've played this year do something almost exactly like it especially Waverly. It's no big deal but it just seems to irk every opposing team. As for the after game "antics" as some like to call it, it's basically the same thing but the boys come over to the sidelines after the win and sing their victory song to the parents and fans.

As for those of you who don't like it, you need to get your big girl panties on and get over it. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

They get in a circle and scream and yell and just do high five's and jumping in the air. I'm a Mom and I call it their war dance (which embarrases my son). It's done as a way to get pumped up for the game and I've seen every team we've played this year do something almost exactly like it especially Waverly.

I thought they did another routine but could be wrong. Are they the team that gets in warmup formations and randomly starts screaming various battle cries? As you mentioned there are a lot of teams that huddle up and get fired up before the game so I can't see that being what folks are making reference towards.

I thought they did another routine but could be wrong. Are they the team that gets in warmup formations and randomly starts screaming various battle cries? As you mentioned there are a lot of teams that huddle up and get fired up before the game so I can't see that being what folks are making reference towards.

Trust me, it's what they are talking about which is why it is so ridiculous.