Sullivan South Rebels host Cherokee Chiefs

JDRebel

good game by both teams last night

south got stunned in the first quarter, but then turned the jets on and ran away with the win /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

seems like a repeat from last years playoff games,Rebs better not get down 14- or 21 to nothing next week against mo-east or they'll be in trouble,they don't have cp to scramble for five 60yard TD runs this year /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

can anyone tell me why this was game of the week?

No Actually we have Davenport, Fletcher and Taylor to do it for us now /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Actually we have Davenport, Fletcher and Taylor to do it for us now /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

very true! but did you not make a similiar statement about how we can't get down later on in the playoff games in your thread about BD?.........which btw had an outstanding game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This week we'll be tested. Mo-East is loaded, just didn't play well early in season. I'm telling you, they are loaded, big, fast, they have it all.

Rebels better prepare for a war. If we come out like last week, we'll get our heads handed to us.

deffinately agree!, but if we do come to play like we did against greenville,TN.High,or North...then i believe we will have nothing to be worried about. it just all depend on which team shows up to play /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

This week we'll be tested. Mo-East is loaded, just didn't play well early in season. I'm telling you, they are loaded, big, fast, they have it all.

Rebels better prepare for a war. If we come out like last week, we'll get our heads handed to us.

Amen 'Core! Finally I got a brother who knows the score. These people got it hard for us. Look here Rebel D...this is your calling children! D will determine this game. They average 270 accross the front. So how they get beat? Their RB's are faster than ours. They QB is faster than ours. They run that God-forsaken misdirectional Offense. You have to stay home. We don't play D we don't win...that simple. Fletch put 158 and 4 TD's on 'em last year. What chu think they 'gonna do about that? They killed Curt. They gonna play lights out for Bradley and put a spy on Fletch'. I'm telling you...O line will get blitzed like it ain't never seen. Stacy knows exactly what they are going to do. We earn our keep this week. You blink an eye and they score. Fletch' and Bobeye read the D and call the check and that is their forte'. They are smart. They know where the party is and they know where the empty lot is. That is a one play call all night long. Deena, feed this guy good 'cause they don't know who he is and he will be the difference. Can you say Ty Garvin? We been saving you up.

All I know is they put 21 on us before we knew what hit us. I can't go there this year. This game ain't no gimme'. We got to play ball this week.

'Cane, who beat you and why?

Amen 'Core! Finally I got a brother who knows the score. These people got it hard for us. Look here Rebel D...this is your calling children! D will determine this game. They average 270 accross the front. So how they get beat? Their RB's are faster than ours. They QB is faster than ours. They run that God-forsaken misdirectional Offense. You have to stay home. We don't play D we don't win...that simple. Fletch put 158 and 4 TD's on 'em last year. What chu think they 'gonna do about that? They killed Curt. They gonna play lights out for Bradley and put a spy on Fletch'. I'm telling you...O line will get blitzed like it ain't never seen. Stacy knows exactly what they are going to do. We earn our keep this week. You blink an eye and they score. Fletch' and Bobeye read the D and call the check and that is their forte'. They are smart. They know where the party is and they know where the empty lot is. That is a one play call all night long. Deena, feed this guy good 'cause they don't know who he is and he will be the difference. Can you say Ty Garvin? We been saving you up.

All I know is they put 21 on us before we knew what hit us. I can't go there this year. This game ain't no gimme'. We got to play ball this week.

Greeneville beat East because the Canes failed to execute the "God-forsaken misdirectional offense". They turned the ball over 5 times...3 fumbles and 2 picks. Trevon Hall romped for over 200 yds against their D, I'm sure Fletcher will have a similar game. South by at least 2 TD's. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Good Post, but is there anyway we can get this conversation going on the Mo-east and south thread?