Sullivan South Rebels host Cherokee Chiefs

JDRebel

Congratulations to Melynda Fletcher for recieving her "Honarary Referee" certificate for her undying support of the TSSAA and it's management of high school football games.

Anyone having any community service notifications may post on this thread. Please be aware that Don Beedle and his dawgs monitor this site continously.

O.k. I can't resist... that's funny Comp. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Should I ask around and find her some stripes and yellow hanky for this Friday night? Although, I'm not sure if she has quite enough arm to get that yellow flag to the field from that high up in the home section of Death Valley. I'm willing to let her try though. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Sullivan South football beatdown on the Cherokee Chiefs. Knock one down, get ready for another one. Good job tonight Rebels.

very like last year round one.....down by 14 but turned on the power. congrats to bradley for the record on touch down passes. could be worse we could be out for the 3rd time in 3 years in the first round....:P

These early games in the upstate are basially a joke, just TSSAA money most 1 vs 4 are total blowouts...

Yeah, tell it to D-B.

It looks like somebody dug into the tricitiessports.com archives yesterday. I still wonder when tricitiessportsfan aka Ron Bliss is going to give us a true #1 in his poll instead of putting South and DB both as #1.

I think after playoff round 1 the rankings are pretty well decided.

Congrats to the Rebels for moving on to the second round against MoEast. A lil heads up for ya bout the Canes...they play dirty. Watch out for #57...he likes to throat punch and if you try to retaliate the refs will threaten ya with booting ya from the game or having ya arrested. I hope the Sullivan South Rebels hand their butts to them on a platter. Go Rebels downgrade the Hurricanes to a tropical depression!!!!

Congrats to the Rebels for moving on to the second round against MoEast. A lil heads up for ya bout the Canes...they play dirty. Watch out for #57...he likes to throat punch and if you try to retaliate the refs will threaten ya with booting ya from the game or having ya arrested. I hope the Sullivan South Rebels hand their butts to them on a platter. Go Rebels downgrade the Hurricanes to a tropical depression!!!!

I was at the game, How many late hit does a team have too take. # 10 for the Raiders kepted

getting flaged for lated hits. Talk about the Ref....., the must have come from North. Everytime we

break a long run, the would throw a flag. Why throw a flag 15 yards down field, when the play was

on the otherside of the field. Morristown East's has allways played with class. You need to be watching

you team a little more. I hope #5 is ok, He played a good game.

I was at the game, How many late hit does a team have too take. # 10 for the Raiders kepted

getting flaged for lated hits. Talk about the Ref....., the must have come from North. Everytime we

break a long run, the would throw a flag. Why throw a flag 15 yards down field, when the play was

on the otherside of the field. Morristown East's has allways played with class. You need to be watching

you team a little more. I hope #5 is ok, He played a good game.

I was at the game too and yes, there were late hits coming from both teams. But #10 is not the player who was getting punched in the throat. There is no excuse for the throat punching coming from MoEast or the punches thrown below the belt either!! Plus, there is no excuse for the refs not calling personal fouls when those punches were being thrown right in front of at least one ref. One ref in particular was provoking the dirty play...not only was he threatening the North players with booting them from the game or being arrested but actually was verbally provoking the dirty play!! That ref is the one who should have been booted from the game or arrested!!!

I was at the game too and yes, there were late hits coming from both teams. But #10 is not the player who was getting punched in the throat. There is no excuse for the throat punching coming from MoEast or the punches thrown below the belt either!! Plus, there is no excuse for the refs not calling personal fouls when those punches were being thrown right in front of at least one ref. One ref in particular was provoking the dirty play...not only was he threatening the North players with booting them from the game or being arrested but actually was verbally provoking the dirty play!! That ref is the one who should have been booted from the game or arrested!!!

Yes, #5 did play a great game. He has a knee injury and is in a lot of pain, but he was able to come off the field at the end of the game on crutches. Thanks for asking about him.

Most will agree...the worst game the Rebels have played this year. Thanks to the passing game for pulling the train. Take nothing away from Rogersville for they were big, fast, and hit hard. It's amazing that every team we have played keyed on #15 and because of that got burned deep. I mean is that the percentage choice. Evidently so. Eight in the box all night long. Amazing.

Most will agree...the worst game the Rebels have played this year. Thanks to the passing game for pulling the train. Take nothing away from Rogersville for they were big, fast, and hit hard. It's amazing that every team we have played keyed on #15 and because of that got burned deep. I mean is that the percentage choice. Evidently so. Eight in the box all night long. Amazing.

good game by both teams last night

south got stunned in the first quarter, but then turned the jets on and ran away with the win /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

seems like a repeat from last years playoff games,Rebs better not get down 14- or 21 to nothing next week against mo-east or they'll be in trouble,they don't have cp to scramble for five 60yard TD runs this year /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

can anyone tell me why this was game of the week?