Oneida hosts Cloudland

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the pic on the front/home page of CoachT.....Torrey and company /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .....Nice Pics of the game also.

whoooooooooooooo on the front page pics. lots of good ones in that gallery.whooooooooooo the tribe are stylin' and profilin' baby looks like some of 'em are tryin to smile or maybe thats a grimace. whooooooooooooo roll tribe roll. whoooooooooooo.

Onieda 49 - 0, I hate it for Cloudland, but not for ZaZa. I hope he has to waller in it for a long time. Be careful what you say to me, you told me to much personal information on yourself at Hampton. ha ha ha ha ha ha

Why would I say anything bad to you? Maybe we can get together and shoot sometime. As for the personal thing, I'm back in the saddle. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'll just leave it at that.

Why would I say anything bad to you? Maybe we can get together and shoot sometime. As for the personal thing, I'm back in the saddle. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'll just leave it at that.

Don't call him a cowboy until you see him ride.

Don't call him a cowboy until you see him ride.

I rode a long time before I got thrown off. Everyone gets thrown off at some point. If you weather life's storms, you can come out of it stronger. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I rode a long time before I got thrown off. Everyone gets thrown off at some point. If you weather life's storms, you can come out of it stronger. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck Landers, make us proud up there Friday night! Nothing can measure how far HEART can take you, pin those ears back and skiner back, and let chips fall where they may!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks BigBlue. I speak for myself in thanking Cosby for cheering for us when we were playing other opponents. I hope Cosby can go as far as they can. I'm a little worried about us this Friday. After all, we are playing the best defense in the state in 1-A. I don't see how Oneida can be as humble as they are because they are so great. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks BigBlue. I speak for myself in thanking Cosby for cheering for us when we were playing other opponents. I hope Cosby can go as far as they can. I'm a little worried about us this Friday. After all, we are playing the best defense in the state in 1-A. I don't see how Oneida can be as humble as they are because they are so great. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Im sure youll show up and play hard! I am very impressed as well at how difnified the Onieda fans are, its very refreshing to see a team that ACTUALLY is good and doesnt think they need to tell everybody. Thats a rare qulity these days, anyway good luck and give em heck!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I had a one-nite-uh in Oneida! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Y'all ever heard that one......................................UUUUUUUUh OK maybe that wasn't that funny. Oneida looks like a pretty good football team in the pics; good luck on Friday.

Oneida has a great defence, no doubt, But putting them above Trousdale or South Pitt would not be quite fair at this point. I really like Oneida and it would make my day if they could bring home the Gold, its not out of the question,its just a tough road.

Oneida has a great defence, no doubt, But putting them above Trousdale or South Pitt would not be quite fair at this point. I really like Oneida and it would make my day if they could bring home the Gold, its not out of the question,its just a tough road.

Pujo do you knwo much about the South Pitt or Trousdale defenses?? i havent really heard much about it but im sure they are both good in all aspects of the game!