Tyner @ Westmoreland

imallin

To all Tyner fans........If your going to do a little verbal sparing with the people of Northern Sumner County...... some useful information

Some nearby schools/counties and region foes have taken to referring to that place as Whinemoreland...for obvious reasons

They play at a place they call "the rock pile".....I have never seen any rocks anywhere near the field but....it seems to make them happy.

One of the main posters from that area calls himself Mr. Postman..... pay no attention. He is proof that the government hires the handicap. He is 4'9" and 1/2. The only bill and junk mail deliverer that is required to ride in a booster seat. His scientific name would be Stampus Lickus. He has short man complex..and knows little about football....but likes to sound grown up.

Most Whinemorelanders seem to be good people and just like to have a little fun. So if you want to do a little sparring with them DO IT SOON...because if you beat them...you'll NEVER hear from the again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyway...good luck eagles...

It's so nice to be loved!

Wanted to say congrats to you on the region win, too. I hope it didn't cost too much...I'll bet those York coaches charged a mighty big fee!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in fun, don't go getting your feathers ruffled....Not a Pirate either (funny) Anyway time to quit playing around on the tyner thread.....You Whinemorlands better get ready for that RAM TRAIN.....oH YEA, if glover is reading this, its all in fun. I saw your profile so don't try and kill me.....lol

For Glover to do that Andy would have to give him his one bullet he alots him. He's harmless unless you are talking about those good ole redneck fire hall wrestling matches he trains for. He comes out dressed like Barney on the Andy Griffith show hollering he is going to nip you in your bud. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am proud of the G-man for becoming such an Eagle supporter. I knew you had it in there somewhere. Good luck Eagles. Hitting these boys hard right off the bat could go along ways in winning this one.

For Glover to do that Andy would have to give him his one bullet he alots him. He's harmless unless you are talking about those good ole redneck fire hall wrestling matches he trains for. He comes out dressed like Barney on the Andy Griffith show hollering he is going to nip you in your bud. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am proud of the G-man for becoming such an Eagle supporter. I knew you had it in there somewhere. Good luck Eagles. Hitting these boys hard right off the bat could go along ways in winning this one.

Those are the same ones your apart of!!! Dressed as a midget postman!!! Lookout everyone!!! He's going postal over his eagles!!!

Westmoreland players are getting ready for Basketball season. All year long even though we knew Region 4 2A was weak, we thought we would be Region champs. Now look at what has happened, drawn Tyner who is head and shoulders better than anyone in Region 4 or probably in 2A team in Middle Tennessee. Our kids are feeling sorry for themselves. We might would have had a chance against Sequatchie. We are two small and slow to compete with the Rams.

Hey singray....I thought the ole licker of the stamp was ther only one that tried this stratagy.

Good luck Friday ...

Hmm...Guess that is an interesting strategy. However, I'm going to have to disagree with you, 5508. Westmoreland actually looked like a pretty good team on film. If we go into the game with that frame of mind, we will definitely lose and be on our way home. Unfortunately, we will not fall into that trap. We know for a fact that Westmoreland wants this game (almost) just as bad as we do. The Eagles are a solid team, especially up front and with #33 and #34 running the ball, it will be a tough game. I expect my Rams to come out there and lay it all out on the field, just like Westmoreland will. The Rams' so-called senior "studs" don't want to go home 'til they hoist a golden trophy...Trust me. But this will be a good one.

...For those who don't know...

1999- "RAMS" 38, Eagles 13

2000- Eagles 28, "RAMS" 21

2003- "RAMS" 40, Eagles 0

2007- "RAMS" 26, Eagles 13

2008- "Go "RAMTRAIN"

Dang TRF.... where you been? We had to carry on this conversation without you for a while... I thought you had forgot how to log on.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dang TRF.... where you been? We had to carry on this conversation without you for a while... I thought you had forgot how to log on.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...I've been in and out...I saw that ya'll were having so much fun with those pictures and conversation I decided to give it a rest...looking forward to that trip to Kentucky, I mean Westmoreland /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...it should be some beautiful scenery going up there...I hope to be back online sometimes Sunday!!!