Page vs Jackson Southside

timeflies

Let me hear your thoughts, Page has been playing well thier last few game and seem to have found thier intensity

The offense has put up some big numbers and the defense has been flyin to the ball

I dont know anything about Jackson SS I would like to hear some info on this team and thier region

GO PATS!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson SS seems to almost always win this region 6. They are the only team in that region who tries to play a halfway decent schedule. They also have a poor field to play on.

They have a good offense with a 6' 5" QB who can throw the ball and a defense that flies around.

All that being said, no one else in the region has better than a 6-4 record and Jackson SS manged to play THREE teams that did not win a game this year.

Either SS is very tough in the way they demolished the rest of the region or it is a bunch of weak sisters like it has been in recent years.

The way Page is playing, I like their chances ...if...#4 seeds are supposed to have chances. Page has played SIX teams this year that are in the playoffs so I think they have been tested and are ready to step up. If Page makes this a close game or wins.......region 6 goes down

SS will have a lot of athletes but typically is not super disciplined. I like Page's chances in a what will be a high scoring game. If SS can shut Page down then I can be convinced they might be a contender. Otherwise score might be in the 30's.

NEVER ARE ANY !!

GO HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!

Ah..yes..a Dyersburg fan....you hold the distinction of LOSING to a 2-8 team in the first round of the playoffs and you were undefeated. Last time you saw a Region 5 team you got slapped with a 42-10 beating....so I don't think much of your forecasts. It is well known that not many west tn football schools play a schedule that preps them for a long haul in the playoffs.

Anyway........This game will be a barometer for what happens in the rest of match-ups.

If Southside has no answer for the Pats offense, it will be lights out. I shouldn't even be thinking we have a chance, but it has been region 5-3a turn in the past few years. The fact that a #4 seed has a good chance to win doesn't bode well for region 6.

Page will come after whover they play. You can ask Mr Football Earnest Williams of Crockett Co about the thumping he took from the Pats before.

The key to this game is for the Pats to make sure the game does not come down to a final drive.