Page vs Jackson Southside

timeflies

Sounds like the AA regions other than 5 ought to just end their seasons right now . . not even play first round. Let's just let region 5AA play for the championship. I'd bet my house Lipscomb will be state champs under this format. All hail Region 5AA!!!!!!

that sounds great. at least it wont waste all the other teams time. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the AA regions other than 5 ought to just end their seasons right now . . not even play first round. Let's just let region 5AA play for the championship. I'd bet my house Lipscomb will be state champs under this format. All hail Region 5AA!!!!!!

First off....it is Region 3A not 2A....my uninformed and uneducated fellow.

Secondly, if Region 6 wants to forfeit and let region 5 move forward as a bye week...then ALL RIGHTY!!!!

No one is saying region 5 will have it easy....well... Lipscomb will for sure.....its just that region 6 has to step up. Problem is that lately there has been one decent region 6 team usually.

I would love to see a sweep.

I always wonder why region NEVER ventures out to improve their caliber of play....and don't give the money argument.

Secondly, if Region 6 wants to forfeit and let region 5 move forward as a bye week...then ALL RIGHTY!!!!

No one is saying region 5 will have it easy....well... Lipscomb will for sure.....its just that region 6 has to step up. Problem is that lately there has been one decent region 6 team usually.

I always wonder why region NEVER ventures out to improve their caliber of play....and don't give the money argument.

why even play the games no need to region 6 will lose lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't have a dog in that fight. Just sounded kinda haughty to me. I'll agree with you on one point . . . Lipscomb always looks tough to me. Don't really know anything about other teams.

I don't have a dog in that fight. Just sounded kinda haughty to me. I'll agree with you on one point . . . Lipscomb always looks tough to me. Don't really know anything about other teams.

The teams in region 5 will play tough but so will the teams from region 6. Last year both number 1 seeds and both number 3 seeds won in the first round. It seems to me that the 2 and 3 seeds are pretty even and the 1's are a step above but that is what made them number 1 seeds. The respect that needs to be given should be to all of these teams give them there respect or leave them alone.

The respect that needs to be given should be to all of these teams give them there respect or leave them alone.

Huh?????? whazzzupppp dude...been hitin the pipe? After we figure that one out, the whole country will be out of debt.

As far as Wave is concerned......you obviously do NOT know what you are talking about.

I'm telling you that if all you know about this region is Lipscomb then you must be living in a cave.

I'm glad I could help this topic out, there wasn't much going on until I posted. I agree that region 6 could lose every game this week but I do believe SS will win. I also think McNairy has a chance if they come out and play like they can. Good luck to both teams and everyone have a safe trip.

Huh?????? whazzzupppp dude...been hitin the pipe? After we figure that one out, the whole country will be out of debt.

As far as Wave is concerned......you obviously do NOT know what you are talking about.

I'm telling you that if all you know about this region is Lipscomb then you must be living in a cave.

Bulldog....Like vandy, I really did not intend to post, but I have to say that i was really impressed with Page the night we played you guys in the rain. We had 3 or 4 big plays that cost Page....other than that, you guys stood toe to toe. I knew that as soon as you hired Daniels, Page would start climbing the rankings....and will for several years to come. Good luck Friday night. I will be pulling for you and think that Page will win this one.

Well....thank you! Daniels has not got the credit he deserves. Re-zoning killed us and we still aren't back to what we were. Daniels has made tremendous progress

Daniels has the knack of probing his opponent and then when he finds a weak spot...look out.

If the kids do what they are told and play DISCIPLINED....I like our chances. Some fans think you are supposed to throw deep all the time. What Daniels does is give the team a chance to win. He still has an uncanny knack of amking adjustments and coming back on people. Like I said when the players listen and execute he is tough to match. We have been outsized by everyone but still managed to win 6 games. This team won't quit and it has a lot of experience and some decptive speed.

Of course we are still waiting to hear from The SS fans about their stud players

South Side continued to only play better as the season went on. Played really well the last 2 games against some good teams. If they play with the intensity they showed against Crockett County & Lexington they should come out on top. I think they will do much better in the playoffs this year than they have in the past and will suprise everyone. Should be a great game. Page fans have a safe trip to South Jackson. Looking forward to the game. GO HAWKS!!

There is 11 on defense and 11 on offense, You will see enough of them friday night....

WOW!!!! 22 studs playing at Jackson....I better run a poll and see if we need to load up the bus or stay home.

I am sure we will see enough of your players. Remember this, we have some that bring it to you as well.

Daniels has a ton of tricks up his sleeve.

Word is that both Crockett and Lexington were short handed with some of their "stud" players. Not to take away from SS improving....I am anxious to see how we match up. A true #1 seed should blister a #4 seed