DCA @Boyd

roxxiz1921

One thing I enjoy about the Boyd Buc topics and their posts on Coach T are that very very rarely are there any negative comments made about players, coaches, or team effort. I don't think the purpose of Coach T is to talk bad about anyone or point out mistakes made by players. When a team loses, even if one player fumbles the ball, or throws an interception, or misses a tackle, etc on that given night, it is not that person that loses the game, but the whole team.

That's what makes Boyd's team so good this year. They have a lot of very competitive athletes and they all play together as a team, and never give up. Win or lose.

LETS GO BUCS! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My God! You Guys Are Playing Boyd Buchanan? And At Home? Are You Knuts? Sucs To Be You Man!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Butchies the man!

I dont quite agree with you on your quote. I dont understand how anyone can call themselves a fan but then agree with someone who is bashing boyds lineman and leadership. Thats not the way to support your team. If our going to have boyd in your name then you should better defend the team you support. Ive been to the football games and they give more effort than anyteam ive seen. I think you should just keep your mouth shut since you dont know what your talking about aparently. That would go for all the people who think they know what exactly goes on in practice and on the field. That is mostly directed more towards piratelookingat40

Feel free to disagree with anything you like. The only thing I had a question about was the fumble. To me, there's a difference between having a question about something and making a negative comment, or "bashing" players. That was not my intention. I had nothing to say about the linemen at all. As a graduate of BBS and a former student athlete, I believe I have some credibility here. I know the players personally and know their abilities and attitudes. Look at the end of my previous quote. I gave credit to the team for fighting their way back at the end. I have full confidence that our Bucs will win Friday night.

To question my support for the team is a bit ridiculous. Chances are, I've been associated with the school much longer than you. This is beside the point, however. This is not a spitting contest. Let's at least agree that our guys will be ready for Friday and we'll be going on to the next round.

Go Bucs!!!

BBS - 28

DCA - 12

It will be interesting to see how the Nashville school stacks up to the Chattanooga school. The won/loss records don't mean a whole lot this time of year unless you play a lot of the same opponents. Is DCA still the "run first" type of team that we saw so much of in '03 and '04?

Safe travel to all of the DCA fans. Bring your rain gear and your appetite, BBS has a great concession stand!

Looks like its going to be a wet one. But that won't stop the Bucs in victory. I haven't been able to get on here as much this week but the Bucs will be ready. Hope it is an injury free game for both teams.

Reaction...good luck tonight, wish the Bucs well....keep us updated on Coach T if possible....

Bucs 21

DCA 7