How does 10A stack up?

SportsfanTN2010

Add another blowout for WHH. 46-22 This NCS team has a long ways to go as always. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I haven't seen Jo Byrns do anything so I wouldn't talk!!!!

NCS has lost two players to injuries with only ten to start with and one has had a family member pass away so before you know the facts i would keep your mouth CLOSED!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Jo Byrns do anything so I wouldn't talk!!!!

NCS has lost two players to injuries with only ten to start with and one has had a family member pass away so before you know the facts i would keep your mouth CLOSED!!!!

My bad. NCS will win the district for the first time in 30 years. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who has NCS lost to injury? Was this recent? Thoughts and prayers to the player who had the death in her family.

NCS has lost two girls to injury, one the other night at WHH and she will be out for a while but the other one was hurt a while ago against USN and she has just been released today and could possibly be able to play tonight. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers, Tori Hulan is the player who has had a death in the family. She has lost her grandmother but she is trying to stay strong and push through this difficult time. She will be back playing the way she knows how in no time.

My bad. NCS will win the district for the first time in 30 years. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So NCS 49 JoByrns 43!!!! Thought NCS had a long ways to go, looks like JoByrns has an even longer way to go!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I figured McEwen would win, they seem to have a be a more rounded team. Congrats McEwen on yur win and I can't wait to play ya'll this year i think it will be a good game!!!!

Thanks! The girls are great! I don't have a girl on the team, my son is on the boy's team. But I am right there beside the moms of the girls! It brings back my playing days, and makes me wish I was young again.

Who do you play for?

I figured McEwen would win, they seem to have a be a more rounded team. Congrats McEwen on yur win and I can't wait to play ya'll this year i think it will be a good game!!!!

I figured ya'll would win as well!!!! Ya'll have a good team and can't wait to see what ya'll got!!!! It should be a real good game!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />