How does 10A stack up?

SportsfanTN2010

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! The girls are great! I don't have a girl on the team, my son is on the boy's team. But I am right there beside the moms of the girls! It brings back my playing days, and makes me wish I was young again.

Who do you play for?

I should probably clarify. My daughter plays for NCS, Tori Hulan, and we feel that ya'll n WHH are the teams to beat this yr. Our girls are working hard and preparing to take the next step.

NCS- the way you guys talk you are a contender in the district and are 5-0 and have a real good record. I see that you lost to Fairview by 22, lost to Columbia Acd by 10, USN by1, East Robertson by 15, and WHH BY 24. yOU ARE 1-5 AS YOUR OVERRAL RECORD. I would think you need to win some games before you talk about how good your team is. Need to start backing some of the talk up. By the way.we dont need to hear about the injurys. Everyone has players that are injured!!!

I figured McEwen would win, they seem to have a be a more rounded team. Congrats McEwen on yur win and I can't wait to play ya'll this year i think it will be a good game!!!!

As for thinking it will be a good game Mr. Rkytopgrl.....McEwen will pick the score,just like WHHeritage did against NCS. Its called Defence NCS cant score on it. It will not be pretty.

The WHH defence was awsome in the first half of the game against McEwen and because of it won the first half of that game. McEwen came out in a killer full court press in the second half and (was allowed to smack and hack with many no calls) was able to get back into the game....the final score was not an indication of the game....as WHH had been ahead in the game most of the time. Fouls in the final minutes from WHH to try to get a turnover sent MC to the line and they promptly swisshed every one of them. hince the 9 point victory... (note to other teams in 10 A dont send them to the line.)

Round 1 over:: ding ding McEwen wins... Its a long season. Cya soon.

In the meantime WHH travels to Conersville on Friday to play a Region 6 single A team that is going to be a tough matchup judging from how they have played other teams from around the mid state... Its good to play tough comp during the season it gets you ready for the Post Season.

SportsfanTN2010:

Top 4 in 10 A now after last weeks upsets and crazy games.....ackeem:cough cough::.... are.

#1. McEwen

#2. White House Heritage

#3. Houston Co.

#4. East Robertson

Go Lady Patriots !!

I haven't seen Jo Byrns do anything so I wouldn't talk!!!!

NCS has lost two players to injuries with only ten to start with and one has had a family member pass away so before you know the facts i would keep your mouth CLOSED!!!!

Seriously whats Jo Byrns got to do with anything. As for the facts. You would have to go back to the 80's to find a district championship. Now thats something to brag about.

NCS- the way you guys talk you are a contender in the district and are 5-0 and have a real good record. I see that you lost to Fairview by 22, lost to Columbia Acd by 10, USN by1, East Robertson by 15, and WHH BY 24. yOU ARE 1-5 AS YOUR OVERRAL RECORD. I would think you need to win some games before you talk about how good your team is. Need to start backing some of the talk up. By the way.we dont need to hear about the injurys. Everyone has players that are injured!!!

That's true and I understand about injuries that's not an excuse don't misunderstand me. Hopefully we will back it up and you don't have to be RUDE about it either!!!! By the way we don't talk about how good our team is, we just want to be recognized as a better team than people give us credit for. THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!

I should probably clarify. My daughter plays for NCS, Tori Hulan, and we feel that ya'll n WHH are the teams to beat this yr. Our girls are working hard and preparing to take the next step.

We are kin folks. My son, Walt, plays for Mcewen boys.

I am looking forward to watching Tori play this year. I missed her is softball last year, we didn't make the game.

As for thinking it will be a good game Mr. Rkytopgrl.....McEwen will pick the score,just like WHHeritage did against NCS. Its called Defence NCS cant score on it. It will not be pretty.

The WHH defence was awsome in the first half of the game against McEwen and because of it won the first half of that game. McEwen came out in a killer full court press in the second half and (was allowed to smack and hack with many no calls) was able to get back into the game....the final score was not an indication of the game....as WHH had been ahead in the game most of the time. Fouls in the final minutes from WHH to try to get a turnover sent MC to the line and they promptly swisshed every one of them. hince the 9 point victory... (note to other teams in 10 A dont send them to the line.)

Round 1 over:: ding ding McEwen wins... Its a long season. Cya soon.

In the meantime WHH travels to Conersville on Friday to play a Region 6 single A team that is going to be a tough matchup judging from how they have played other teams from around the mid state... Its good to play tough comp during the season it gets you ready for the Post Season.

SportsfanTN2010:

Top 4 in 10 A now after last weeks upsets and crazy games.....ackeem:cough cough::.... are.

#1. McEwen

#2. White House Heritage

#3. Houston Co.

#4. East Robertson

Go Lady Patriots !!

You must have missed the NO calls that WHH had too. I believe hitting a girl in the face, which looked to be on purpose (just from where I sat) is not very good sportsmanship. Yes you may have won the first half, but I believe it was close the whole first half. Our girls took everything your girls had, but we had more. I don't want to get into a debate over the NO Calls, but it was on both sides.

It is a long time until the season is over, anything can happen. I wish no ill will on any of the players on any team. I have been there, I just like to watch "clean played" games.