Head coaching vacancies ?

classof80

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they were beaten by Marion Co. twice in the same season. This was unexceptable for a Region 4 2A program. So they fired the coach.

Typical Postjerk - running his mouth without knowing the facts. But this is to be expected looking back at most of his posts.

Typical Postjerk - running his mouth without knowing the facts. But this is to be expected looking back at most of his posts.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> PRICELESS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I guess the other reason could be all the undisciplined players you see running around York cussing and hollering and then getting their butts whipped. Take your pick 2011, which ever one suits you I guess. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I guess the other reason could be all the undisciplined players you see running around York cussing and hollering and then getting their butts whipped. Take your pick 2011, which ever one suits you I guess. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I hear the Big Birds youth coach is going to get fired for being too small.

Ask BIg Birds Coach how that "all-star" game in MC against TC went /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> It looks like NB is just like Fat Phil! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Well given you are a (by)product of the hollowed halls of Westmoron, that's an easy pick. Just take a minute and read some of your own trash. Grammar and spelling errors and redundant Bravo Sierra. Most of it doesn't even have any bearing on the game. I am quite certain I am not the only one who has made this observation. Just keep reliving your glory days. Coach Wright has had a very long and successful career both as a player and a coach. What about you? Oh that's right! You misdeliver mail. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />