Head coaching vacancies ?

classof80

Ask BIg Birds Coach how that "all-star" game in MC against TC went /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> It looks like NB is just like Fat Phil! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I'd say with 3 days practice to put a team together we didnt do too bad against a team that the coach said they had 2 tds scored on them all year. We scored 2 with half our 6 graders on one team and half on another. TC and MC had 1 team a piece there. We watered our teams down by bringing 2 teams with 5th and 6th graders on it. We wanted to accomidate everybody to get to play I wreckon. Oh well, I hung my coaches whistle up. My kid is in junior high next year. Wont have to worry about postman's teams whupping up on your kin anymore. By the way, did you hear about the jets whipping that number #1 team in Macon that every body said we could never compete with? I think it was the first Westmoreland first place peewee team to beat a Macon first place team since Lafayette has had a Pee Wee league. I'll admit though, it wasnt the coach. Wait till this bunch of future Eagles gets up there in Highschool. I believe they can be very special with good coaching like they will be subjected to under coach Kelly.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York Institute is open, as well as Jackson County.

@ good jobs for a young coach who wants a challenge. The York program has run its cycle. They will be down for a while. The Jackson county program has no where to go but up. Good luck to both these schools in finding a good coach. The kids deserve someone who cares and can teach them how to win. Where is Coach Wright going?? He knows when the talent has run out. York will struggle to win 2 games next year!