Creekwood Jamboree

best103

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preseason event is being held Nov 8th (Saturday) at Creekwood High School, in gymnasium. Creekwood High School is located in Dickson County. Weight certification set to start at 7am and Wrestling, given the length of scratch meeting, is set to start at 9pm. $8 per Wrestler

Is this the goofy assistant coach named Proctor? Either way, if your interested in your team coming, you need to email me with wrestlers names, weights, and what you would rate them from 1-4.(1-elite, 2- good, 3- some experience, and 4- beginner) at coachmick.hambrick@yahoo.com. We still have room.

Bodyfat testing is suppose to start around 7 am and wrestling is suppose to start at around 9 am. I don'y know when they are starting skin check.

Thanks for the info. I finally found out the info last night at pratice. Good luck with your tourney.

It's a good oppertunity to scope out the compitition. Can't wait until the whistle blows!!

It was a good tournament. Didn't agree with some of the refs ( but i never do). It wasn't organized as well as it

could have been (needed more volunteers to run tables i guess that couldn't be helped!). It was some good mat time mainly for freshman. Overall it was a good pre season tourney. What do you think? Definately be back next year!

It was a ok tournament. Didn't agree with some of the refs ( but i never do). It wasn't organized as well as it

could have been. It was some good mat time mainly for freshman. Overall it was an ok tourney. What do

you think?

For the first time have this tournament, it was great. The organization ran well for the number of wrestlers. Quite a few scratched at the scratch meeting so it did change the ratings in the groups. Oh well, if they register, they should come and also rate themselves in the proper group. As far as the refs go, sure, who agrees with all of the calls? Especially the calls you question that affect you, the wrestler or coach. The calls go both ways; ever question a call against the competition?

I saw some excellent wrestling on the mats including seniors and juniors as well as some first year matches. You never know how the draw will go. A preseason is to get the mat time. If by chance the match is not as competitive as the wrestler wants then an excellent opportunity to work out on the moves for three periods.

Thanks Mick and Paul!! Great Tournament and we will bring a full team next year! BASStastic !