HERITAGE MOUNTAINEERS FOOTBALL

scoot91

Do you know who the eastTNfan might be? He wrote some pretty good stuff in his last post and new several of the kids.

I have no idea... but if he's local and keeps talking somebody will figure it out...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea... but if he's local and keeps talking somebody will figure it out...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

I would say your right.

Hey, I work with a little old lady that thinks she knows you and says she has watched many WB games with you. She has even went as far to say you all are friends? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would say your right.

Hey, I work with a little old lady that thinks she knows you and says she has watched many WB games with you. She has even went as far to say you all are friends? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why that poor thing...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> God bless her...... I guess that makes me living proof that friends are hard to find... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> On the bright side its good to know I have one anyway.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

tpoole12

Why that poor thing...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> God bless her...... I guess that makes me living proof that friends are hard to find... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> On the bright side its good to know I have one anyway.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

tpoole12

She said one time it was hard for you all to get the driver to stop and eat because he was so mad. That all I had to say and you would know who she was? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

She said one time it was hard for you all to get the driver to stop and eat because he was so mad. That all I had to say and you would know who she was? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah ... I know who she is.... You may be keeping bad company..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As far as the not eating... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> the "rule" is... if the Govs don't win... we don't go out an eat after the game... needless to say, me an mamapoole12 ( and a few others ) lost alot of weight this year... ( at least I did..... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) but on the bright side, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> it did offset the fuel costs over the season..........

tpoole12

Actually, it's a less challenging district than the current Region 2. You mention Catholic -- they're slated for District 3, not District 4.

Region 2 -------------- District 4

Heritage ----------------- Heritage

William Blount ------------ William Blount

Farragut ----------------- Farragut

------------------------------------------- (status quo above, changes below)

Oak Ridge ---------------- Bearden

McMinn Co. -------------- West

Ooltewah ---------------- Maryville

Soddy-Daisy ------------- Catholic

Bradley Central ----------- Lenoir City

Dope!! Got a correction to make (and made it above). An earlier post by Red81KPsmash was correct in that Catholic will be in District 4, while Hardin Valley will be in District 3. Additionally, South-Doyle has been placed in District 2 (how's that for holding down travel expenses!!). Here's the article in the News-Sentinel: http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/nov/13/c...agut-maryville/

Back on topic as to how the change affects Heritage, it's a little tougher than I was originally thinking (South-Doyle and Hardin Valley being realistic opportunities for wins), but still a slight step down from Region 2. There's no doubt it will be a big challenge at Heritage.

I was just looking at the new districts and was browsing and see where flip pearsons name was mentioned for the heritage job. I saw him coach when he was at south greene and he was very impressive. has a great feel for what kids can do and he seems to be one of those guys that can motivate. He would be a real good hire for the heritage job.

I was just looking at the new districts and was browsing and see where flip pearsons name was mentioned for the heritage job. I saw him coach when he was at south greene and he was very impressive. has a great feel for what kids can do and he seems to be one of those guys that can motivate. He would be a real good hire for the heritage job.

Was he ever a head coach and if he was , where and what was his record?

Thanks for the information.

Hey Scoot

Tell that "little ole lady" to give us a call... It's a pretty good bet that we won't see her at any UT football related gathering's this year... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I sure would hate to ride with that driver now.. It's a long way home from the places her favorite player plays....... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

tpoole12