The Barnburners this year

In Hoc Signo Vinces

BAYLOR VS BRADLEY

But obviously, I'd be more likely to see a pink Unicorn carrying a leprechaun.

BAYLOR vs SODDY is usually 1st mstch of the season for both teams and always a measure of how D-1 stacks up with D-2. The next week Baylor vs Collins Hill has proven to be the best of TN vs Ga's best for the past several years.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next week Baylor vs Collins Hill has proven to be the best of TN vs Ga's best for the past several years.

I can't believe that the BSFMAW will let this comment by Raider76 go without reply.

What about Bayou? Lovingit? Mr Moore? Brickhousechick ? Best at 140?

Tell the legman that the only way to stop this idiotic ( or true ) statement, is to bury the ill feelings and come out and put a knot up side their silver spoon head.

I see Raider76 driving around the neighbor hood in his $90.000 convertible Mercedes smiling, thinking that his boys old school is the best in TN and I'm tired of it.

TBSFMAW is the only team that has a chance against this high powered team. As Coach Art would say in our old OLPH days " Let's beat these rich you know whats "

Best in TENN ? Only one true way to tell.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well as long as we are now asking for our christmas wishes, here is the best one yet, and I am sure most would pay big dollars to get in the door for this quad dual!!

Baylor

Bradley

Cleveland

Father Ryan

All but one of those will be competing at the cleveland duals, so some of these matchups are possible depending on pool setups and results!!

Bring on the season already!!!!

Forgot to mention that if this quad were to ever happen, BCB would be riding the aforementioned pink unicorn into the gym dressed as a true irish "green" leprechaun.

Not to worry BCB, Harry would be glad to foot the bill for that wardrobe, not to mention the libations prior to such an event!!

Help me out here BCB, someone asked what match he would like to see and he replied. Why should anyone be upset?

Everyone has a Christmas list. You can ask for it but it does not mean you will get it.

I was referring to the statement of the BEST of TENN vs the Best of GA.

I thought maybe the Bear Nation might find some fault with this.

For Christmas I would like a healthy season for all wrestlers and a red convertible like raider76.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well as long as we are now asking for our christmas wishes, here is the best one yet, and I am sure most would pay big dollars to get in the door for this quad dual!!

Baylor

Bradley

Cleveland

Father Ryan

All but one of those will be competing at the cleveland duals, so some of these matchups are possible depending on pool setups and results!!

Bring on the season already!!!!

Forgot to mention that if this quad were to ever happen, BCB would be riding the aforementioned pink unicorn into the gym dressed as a true irish "green" leprechaun.

Not to worry BCB, Harry would be glad to foot the bill for that wardrobe, not to mention the libations prior to such an event!!

which one of these teams is not in the cleveland duels.

last year cleveland defeated father ryan, when ryan had some starters missing. but a good match all the same

I can't believe that the BSFMAW will let this comment by Raider76 go without reply.

What about Bayou? Lovingit? Mr Moore? Brickhousechick ? Best at 140?

Tell the legman that the only way to stop this idiotic ( or true ) statement, is to bury the ill feelings and come out and put a knot up side their silver spoon head.

I see Raider76 driving around the neighbor hood in his $90.000 convertible Mercedes smiling, thinking that his boys old school is the best in TN and I'm tired of it.

TBSFMAW is the only team that has a chance against this high powered team. As Coach Art would say in our old OLPH days " Let's beat these rich you know whats "

Best in TENN ? Only one true way to tell.

Barecat, I wasn't trying to boast or get anything started, and Baylor still has to get past Soddy the first match of the season before they could claim to be this years best.

Barecat, I wasn't trying to boast or get anything started, and Baylor still has to get past Soddy the first match of the season before they could claim to be this years best.

And this fight ends in a knockout. Raider76 throws this hay maker to end this discussion.

By the way raider76, I thought you were going to be gone this weekend? I was planning to do some plumbing work at your house, but if you are going to be home, I guess it can wait.

And this fight ends in a knockout. Raider76 throws this hay maker to end this discussion.

By the way raider76, I thought you were going to be gone this weekend? I was planning to do some plumbing work at your house, but if you are going to be home, I guess it can wait.

Does Raider 76 always have something wrong at his house?Whats wrong with those pipes over there? They are always having to be snaked.My advice is move to a new house or call a different plummer, maybe one that can get the pipes really cleaned out.