Mountain Lakes vs Five Rivers

bubbydean

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which conference is tougher top to bottom . Let's hear it .

About the same NET is probably the weakest part of the state in football, although this year I believe Sullivan South is just way ahead of everybody else. It's SS and the rest when you are talking MLC and 5 Rivers. If South could get by Maryville they have a real good shot for GOLD.

About the same NET is probably the weakest part of the state in football, although this year I believe Sullivan South is just way ahead of everybody else. It's SS and the rest when you are talking MLC and 5 Rivers. If South could get by Maryville they have a real good shot for GOLD.

Wow...you went wayyyy out on a limb with that one! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

#1 Greeneville will beat #4 Betsy

#2 Morristown East will beat #3 Sullivan North

#3 Morristown West will beat #2 Tennessee High

#4 Cherokee stands NO CHANCE against South, sorry Chiefs

How about this??¦

#1 Greeneville will struggle against #4 Betsy

#3 Sullivan North will give #2 Morristown East a better understanding of the term ???respect the run??? on their way to an upset win.

#3 Morristown West will be left cheering on Greenville from the stands next week with a new found respect for #2 Tennessee High

#4 Cherokee should probably smoke a peace pipe with Coach Carter before the game??¦he might take the #1 South starters out by the end of the third.

How about this??¦

#1 Greeneville will struggle against #4 Betsy

#3 Sullivan North will give #2 Morristown East a better understanding of the term ???respect the run??? on their way to an upset win.

#3 Morristown West will be left cheering on Greenville from the stands next week with a new found respect for #2 Tennessee High

#4 Cherokee should probably smoke a peace pipe with Coach Carter before the game??¦he might take the #1 South starters out by the end of the third.

I think what Mr. Cap meant to say was Greeneville will beat Betsy, who nobody cares about anyway

The Mama's House Raiders are too one dimensional for their own good, they lose to MoEast

The last two seem pretty fine to me. TnHigh and MoWest is too tough to call and Garbage Cherokee takes a beatdown from South.

I think after the 21-19 game you're giving the Mama's House Raiders too much credit. You won the game Cap, don't be afraid to put em in their place!

I think what Mr. Cap meant to say was Greeneville will beat Betsy, who nobody cares about anyway

The Mama's House Raiders are too one dimensional for their own good, they lose to MoEast

The last two seem pretty fine to me. TnHigh and MoWest is too tough to call and Garbage Cherokee takes a beatdown from South.

I think after the 21-19 game you're giving the Mama's House Raiders too much credit. You won the game Cap, don't be afraid to put em in their place!

I appreciate your help Rebelman??¦but I meant what I said how I said it. Let me break it down for you to where even a ???Peacocked??? Rebel fan can understand. I have two brothers. When we were young/younger we didn??™t always agree on things such as who really won a backyard football game, who cheated in 21, who drank all the milk, you get my drift. Many times these disagreements would come to blows and we would be rolling around on the ground trying to literally kill each other. But if we heard my mom holler ???TIME TO EAT??? all that crap would stop and shortly after we would be sitting side by side at the table??¦and all would be forgotten. I say all of this to make the point that while we could and would fight each other at the drop of a dime??¦.you let someone else put their hands on one of us??¦and IT WOULD BE ON like popcorn!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You get my drift? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Why can't you South boys get with the program?!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I appreciate your help Rebelman??¦but I meant what I said how I said it. Let me break it down for you to where even a ???Peacocked??? Rebel fan can understand. I have two brothers. When we were young/younger we didn??™t always agree on things such as who really won a backyard football game, who cheated in 21, who drank all the milk, you get my drift. Many times these disagreements would come to blows and we would be rolling around on the ground trying to literally kill each other. But if we heard my mom holler ???TIME TO EAT??? all that crap would stop and shortly after we would be sitting side by side at the table??¦and all would be forgotten. I say all of this to make the point that while we could and would fight each other at the drop of a dime??¦.you let someone else put their hands on one of us??¦and IT WOULD BE ON like popcorn!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You get my drift? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Why can't you South boys get with the program?!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Cap, you have shown me the light. A story of truimph, courage, and family. A family who's differences could be settled over Mom's pork roast. What have I learned today? We are all fans, part of a greater good known as football.

Cap has taught us that TnHigh and South are brothers. Brothers who may wage war, but come together at the MLC dinner table for a common purpose. God Speed Vikings!!!

There's a difference between backing your brother and knowing when your brother is in over his head against that 6'6" 350 lb guy. I'll take the guy with 2 arms and 2 legs anytime over the guy with just 2 legs. Hey, I'll back everybody up this week playing against the 5 creeks conference but you have to call em like you see em. All I've heard you talk about is the injuries this year and how it will be different when people get back. So you're saying that you would have beat Norf by only 2 points even with all your boys playing that night? That's what I'm hearing and I say no way. I don't think Norf would score against you all now. I was there and on the North side believe it or not. South and TN High move on along with Greeneville but closer than what most devils believe. I believe Mo East wins easily but maybe I'll be wrong. I want homefield so how about 4-0 for the MLC!!!!

Cap, you have shown me the light. A story of truimph, courage, and family. A family who's differences could be settled over Mom's pork roast. What have I learned today? We are all fans, part of a greater good known as football.

Cap has taught us that TnHigh and South are brothers. Brothers who may wage war, but come together at the MLC dinner table for a common purpose. God Speed Vikings!!!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Don't forget dem boys from the North! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />