CAK vs. Alcoa

tornadogold

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GVK and FootballDad - Let me know when/where you guys want to meet for the donut handoff. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Budrock, you are very kind. They sound great! Let's see what FBD suggests for a handoff. I had planned on wearing my camoflauge (maroon and silver) so as not to blow my cover. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Most of the time on my previous trips to Alcoa I have spent at the band burger station dodging Brodus kicks and balancing 3 -4 plates of food. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Only Bridge knows my true identity (he has a "Q" clearance) but I was in disguise that night anyway.

How is this: Donuts left in press box, Bridge throws the fade to FBD in front of the AHS band, who then runs toward the band burgers, BUT... hands off on a reverse to Rankinated who is in warmups. Rankinated runs backwards to the 50 and latterals to Coach Bradley who sprints to the CAK side line and does a "designed" fumble. Footballdad who has run all the way around the track then picks up the donuts and latterals to me sitting comfortably in the stands on the 50 yard line.

Maybe I better not give up my day job... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

[

GVK and FootballDad - Let me know when/where you guys want to meet for the donut handoff. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Hey Rock, I can't get to the stadium till about 6:00pm. I'm not reluctant about revealing my identity when it comes to donuts! GVK is a bit shy so I may have to take him a few privately. Just no cameras please. I'm truly afraid of what may happen if BC or Bridge get their hands on a photo of me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I might have to ask to see you eat a donut first though......bad experience with some brownies in college from an ex-girlfriend, turns out she loved to bake with Ex-Lax! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> How about us meeting at the "kill the christians" ticket taker entrance gate? Anytime after 6pm. Let me know what time. Any requests for Knox County cuisine?

[

Hey Rock, I can't get to the stadium till about 6:00pm. I'm not reluctant about revealing my identity when it comes to donuts! GVK is a bit shy so I may have to take him a few privately. Just no cameras please. I'm truly afraid of what may happen if BC or Bridge get their hands on a photo of me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I might have to ask to see you eat a donut first though......bad experience with some brownies in college from an ex-girlfriend, turns out she loved to bake with Ex-Lax! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> How about us meeting at the "kill the christians" ticket taker entrance gate? Anytime after 6pm. Let me know what time. Any requests for Knox County cuisine?

FBD: I was trying to think of something good we could bring him too and haven't come up with it yet. I hate to be in receive mode only.

FBD: I was trying to think of something good we could bring him too and haven't come up with it yet. I hate to be in receive mode only.

I am the runt of the group...and our chain gang is well over 1000 lbs.

We have way more than we need as it is.

With new region alignments coming out, you will get your chance....

Four more years!!!!

Four more years!!!!

Four more years!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

BTW I will be around for soccer season too.

It's all good fellas. As APB says, I am part of the 1000 pound chain crew we have at Alcoa. So I really don't need anything more than one of those delicious band burgers.

I will be standing along the fence at the corner next to the visitors entrance at around six holding a box of donuts. I shouldn't be hard to pick out.

All of you CAK fans have a safe journey to Alcoa. Alcoa Highway on Friday afternoon is comparable to short track racin'.

It's all good fellas. As APB says, I am part of the 1000 pound chain crew we have at Alcoa. So I really don't need anything more than one of those delicious band burgers.

I will be standing along the fence at the corner next to the visitors entrance at around six holding a box of donuts. I shouldn't be hard to pick out.

All of you CAK fans have a safe journey to Alcoa. Alcoa Highway on Friday afternoon is comparable to short track racin'.

Sounds good Rock. I'll eat a light lunch to save room for some Richy Creme donuts, then I'll track down Bridge for a few BOH left overs, and then I still may make a small donation down at the band burger hut. Heck, the game may or may not be any good, but the eating is sure going to be. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Thanks. All of this fattening up, are you sure there aren't any lions waiting on us? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds good. If I can get there by 6:00 I will join FBD and look forward to shaking hands with you. If we are unable to return the favor tomorrow, we will make sure to make up for it at CAK.

Hey, any chance the chain gang can be "influenced" with a couple of Back Yard Burgers? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Did I say that outloud? I still think my play has merit.

22 hours till game time...