#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

Listen up and pay close attention, this is going to be a high scoring game ,but Greenback is going to do the scoring. Grace has scored alot of points this season but it has been against weak opponents. I'll be the first to admitt that Hamptons defence struggled all year. Grace only scored 13 against Cosby , look how many Midway scored and they were not nearly at full strength. This one is in the books. Both Greenback and Oneida are top 5 teams in 1a, Grace would be a streth at top 20. I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful,its just how I see it .

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen up and pay close attention, this is going to be a high scoring game ,but Greenback is going to do the scoring. Grace has scored alot of points this season but it has been against weak opponents. I'll be the first to admitt that Hamptons defence struggled all year. Grace only scored 13 against Cosby , look how many Midway scored and they were not nearly at full strength. This one is in the books. Both Greenback and Oneida are top 5 teams in 1a, Grace would be a streth at top 20. I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful,its just how I see it .

I agree Pujo, no disrespect to grace but ive said it alll year. THEY'RE OVERRRRATED

Diddler, I think you will find tough sledding from here on out. I'm not saying you can't beat Greenback, but the schedule your team has played will conspire against them. This is going to be a whole new animal for your kids. 10 and 1 looks great, but it appears GC got to this point without a lot of opposition. Again, I'm not making such statements to belittle your teams ability because, with the exception of Hampton, they have passed every test. However, the one team that be you....just got way laid by the Cherokees. Good luck next week....who knows?!?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazito /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Our fans and our players realize that this is going to be tough. Everybody expected the way our scedhule was that the wheels would fall off at least sometime during the regular sason for the simple fact our opposition had not been that great. And they fell off against Hampton. This game will without a shadow of a doubt will be the toughest we have faced this season. So all I know to say is we are going have to practice hard and play absolutely focused for four full quarters Fiday night. If we do that I think this one will be decided in the last five minutes. If GCA or Greenback doubts the others ability it's over early. And I guarantee you we dont doubt what Greenback is capable of. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Grace Christian handled Coalfield tonight 42-6 in the rain, while Greenback THUMPED Hampton 49-7 in a surprise blowout.

Who wins this round 2 game at Grace Christian?

I'll take Greenback, not sure of the score yet.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Both teams are 10-1

I do believe that Greenback will pull this one out in the last few minutes. or they could just blow them out like they have almost everybody else this season. but we'll see on friday night. either way i do believe that greenback will win this. if grace wins, then i do believe its an upset. Greenback is just too good. I watched them friday night against hampton and they just slaughtered them. they had the scrubs in by the beginning of the 4th quarter. something greenback hasn't done much this year. so my prediction,

'Kees-27

GC-13

Our fans and our players realize that this is going to be tough. Everybody expected the way our scedhule was that the wheels would fall off at least sometime during the regular sason for the simple fact our opposition had not been that great. And they fell off against Hampton. This game will without a shadow of a doubt will be the toughest we have faced this season. So all I know to say is we are going have to practice hard and play absolutely focused for four full quarters Fiday night. If we do that I think this one will be decided in the last five minutes. If GCA or Greenback doubts the others ability it's over early. And I guarantee you we dont doubt what Greenback is capable of. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

One game at a time, one game at a time. That's what Greenback has been saying all season. When they said there's no way we'll beat Loudon; we took care of business, when they said there's no way we'll beat Harriman; we took care of business, when they said there's no way we'll beat Midway; we took care of business. One game at a time. Oneida got past us, they out played us; we didn't take care of business. There shouldn't be one single person at grace thinking Greenback is over looking them grace is the ONLY thing Greenback is looking at.... and remember what you guys did to Oakdale if given the chance Greenback might give you a taste of humiliation don't take it personal though everyone deserves a taste!!

One game at a time, one game at a time. That's what Greenback has been saying all season. When they said there's no way we'll beat Loudon; we took care of business, when they said there's no way we'll beat Harriman; we took care of business, when they said there's no way we'll beat Midway; we took care of business. One game at a time. Oneida got past us, they out played us; we didn't take care of business. There shouldn't be one single person at grace thinking Greenback is over looking them grace is the ONLY thing Greenback is looking at.... and remember what you guys did to Oakdale if given the chance Greenback might give you a taste of humiliation don't take it personal though everyone deserves a taste!!

Well said keesbball, well said.

Im gonna have to pull for Hester and Little! Go Rams!!

Thanks, 92Dragon and Congrats on a great season...next year will be fun for the dragons!!

I like the fact that nobody thinks the RAMS will pull this one out....gives our boys lots of motivation!! It will be a great game and I will go with my RAMS to pull it out...Hope some of the dragons will be in attendance...

You are right Diddler...should be one heck of a game...and I like being the underdog...I'm sure our boys will use it as motivation for Friday night...It's time to buckle up the chinstraps and get it done!