#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

you all still had plenty of room you are the first to complain.you all have great fans always fun having you down..

Had plenty of room? Where in the heck-o was you at.We had to get the sheriff's deputies to move some of the trucks off the fence so our fans could have room to stand.You all thought that would be a difference in the game but it wasn't.I kinda thought that the Indians should of been the one's running out in the smoke because they sure were on FIRE!!!!Hope you make the trip up this week.See you there!!!!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like you can't shut your mouth mother teresa I guess if the kid did this, I don't know I was not there he did mess up and just because they are kids from a christian school doesn't mean they don't make mistakes well the last time I checked and I'm a christian I have messed up and I guess you guy's from greenback are mother teresa's and never make a mistake read your bible sweet heart even the man closet to God's heart messed up oh I guess your boy's are setting no examples what are they all lost going to h_ll and you have to save the grace team . i'm sick of every time a group of people as your character come to Grace to play you hear let's beat these little christian boy's . like we are not suppose to play football the way other teams do please. Other teams come picking a fight so please shut your mouth you are making me sick and to complain about the way to get out I have been to many of a game and it was hard to get out . You don't go around trashing schools like that . I hear alot of jealousy from alot of people please. I know you won and congrats but let's quit talking about these kids because sweet mother of teresa it may come back on your small kids wouldn't that be awful someone gets on internet and names your boys. don't sound good does it. Grow up.

Yes kids do mess up but how amny times is this kid going to be allowed to mess up i know of a least 4 or 5 other games were he has done the same thing and everyone knows it i was at the game and about 3 minutes before # 5 had his (mess up - haha) someone made the comment that it would not be but jsut a few mins before # 5 would try and start a (mess up) and that is excatly what happened but i guess when you catch long passes that is all that matters THANKS AGAIN GB KEES FOR HANDING OUT A BUTT KICKING

seems like you can't shut your mouth mother teresa I guess if the kid did this, I don't know I was not there he did mess up and just because they are kids from a christian school doesn't mean they don't make mistakes well the last time I checked and I'm a christian I have messed up and I guess you guy's from greenback are mother teresa's and never make a mistake read your bible sweet heart even the man closet to God's heart messed up oh I guess your boy's are setting no examples what are they all lost going to h_ll and you have to save the grace team . i'm sick of every time a group of people as your character come to Grace to play you hear let's beat these little christian boy's . like we are not suppose to play football the way other teams do please. Other teams come picking a fight so please shut your mouth you are making me sick and to complain about the way to get out I have been to many of a game and it was hard to get out . You don't go around trashing schools like that . I hear alot of jealousy from alot of people please. I know you won and congrats but let's quit talking about these kids because sweet mother of teresa it may come back on your small kids wouldn't that be awful someone gets on internet and names your boys. don't sound good does it. Grow up.

mistakes are just that,mistakes my understanding sir is that this young man has done this numerous times on the football field,these are not mistakes,against greenback in basketball last year he took a swing a one of our boys and got a technical,you guys need this young man to reach all of your goals, football or basketball,the coaches need to sit him down and and teach him what it means to be a team player,if not he needs to watch from the bleechers,and yes from all the billboards in Karns about Grace,you all should be setting the example just like all christians= christ like.and to your wierd post,we at greenback and the oher area schools would love for our kids to be a living picture of jesus, bt they are teenagers,but you will not see one of our boys be so disrespectful to fans at football games.this has to be very emarrassing.this lady is not trying to be mother T,shes trying to be the mother of two boys watching what was supposed to be a high school football game between a CHRISTIAN school and a public school.you all say privates are better because it keeps kids away from the worldly kids----------i dont think so. we as parents have to teach that you cant hide them from it..

Had plenty of room? Where in the heck-o was you at.We had to get the sheriff's deputies to move some of the trucks off the fence so our fans could have room to stand.You all thought that would be a difference in the game but it wasn't.I kinda thought that the Indians should of been the one's running out in the smoke because they sure were on FIRE!!!!Hope you make the trip up this week.See you there!!!!

you mean they were smoking, because it took you guys 2 quarters to get the fire going,but you did get it going at least enough to win, i agree about the smoke and the plane little to much for me. and yes they should at least gave room to walk the fence,no arguements here,but you still had a way in and out that was paved and clean,and could go to the restroom when needed,we all know teams like ours have a good follwing of the elderly,they cannot move like young folk and when you see them with muddy knees and butts,thats alittle much

I want to apologize for #5's actions. Yes he has made some mistakes and when things like this happens at Grace it does make the whole school like bad, I am not sure why, but it does. We have some outstanding kids that are leaders and that are on fire for God. Please don't judge us by the actions of one person.

Good luck next Friday at Oneida.

thank you;good luck in b-ball,except for well, you know when!

you mean they were smoking, because it took you guys 2 quarters to get the fire going,but you did get it going at least enough to win, i agree about the smoke and the plane little to much for me. and yes they should at least gave room to walk the fence,no arguements here,but you still had a way in and out that was paved and clean,and could go to the restroom when needed,we all know teams like ours have a good follwing of the elderly,they cannot move like young folk and when you see them with muddy knees and butts,thats alittle much

I think 2 quarters may be a bit of an exaggeration. Admittedly GB came out on fire in the first quarter & looked as if they may take control of the game early but Oneida settled in & took control in the final 3 quarters. I dont think a 14 point win is just getting it going enough to win either. With all the GB fans parked on OUR sideline, I was told by some of our fans in different areas (who were lucky enough to find somewhere to squeeze in on OUR sideline) that they were not able to cheer for their team w/out GB fans saying things to them everytime they cheered. Some of the things said were very inappropriate too. If u dont want to hear us cheer for our team stay on your OWN sideline & dont be poor sports. I know all teams have people like these but they should stay on their OWN sidelines & then each can cheer for their team w/out having confrontations w/the opponent. Anyways have a safe trip up this week.

I agree it was a little too much - but to be honest - there's not a lot of excitement in Greenback. It was a big game for us. I wasn't on Oneida's side nor did I have a truck pulled up to the fence - so I can't speak for them - but I would hope that they behaved themselves. I do know that we handed out candy to several trick or treaters, including kids from Oneida and I was tickled to death that they came and had a little bit of Halloween. One bad fan makes us all look bad and unfortunately that's the taste that sticks in your mouth. I remember playing basketball up at Oneida in 1991 and this older man told me I stunk. I'll never forget that - but it was him not Oneida.

Hey HuntDawg! You need to get to bed - you've got church tomorrow hehe!

I agree it was a little too much - but to be honest - there's not a lot of excitement in Greenback. It was a big game for us. I wasn't on Oneida's side nor did I have a truck pulled up to the fence - so I can't speak for them - but I would hope that they behaved themselves. I do know that we handed out candy to several trick or treaters, including kids from Oneida and I was tickled to death that they came and had a little bit of Halloween. One bad fan makes us all look bad and unfortunately that's the taste that sticks in your mouth. I remember playing basketball up at Oneida in 1991 and this older man told me I stunk. I'll never forget that - but it was him not Oneida.

Hey HuntDawg! You need to get to bed - you've got church tomorrow hehe!

Dont get me wrong. the overall atmosphere & excitement was great. I had a wonderful time even though I was a little aggravated over the whole fence thing. However, I stood next to some people from GB & Alcoa who were really friendly & we talked throughout the game w/no animosity being for different teams. Some people know how to conduct themselves & some dont. Im sure we probably will have some unruly fans @ the game this fri. too but I hope they remember where they are from & that they reflect on the whole community & act responsibly. Im sorry someone from here was so rude to you. I hope we have an exciting game fri w/no injuries to either team. I know the atmosphere will be as good or better than the first meeting was.

I think 2 quarters may be a bit of an exaggeration. Admittedly GB came out on fire in the first quarter & looked as if they may take control of the game early but Oneida settled in & took control in the final 3 quarters. I dont think a 14 point win is just getting it going enough to win either. With all the GB fans parked on OUR sideline, I was told by some of our fans in different areas (who were lucky enough to find somewhere to squeeze in on OUR sideline) that they were not able to cheer for their team w/out GB fans saying things to them everytime they cheered. Some of the things said were very inappropriate too. If u dont want to hear us cheer for our team stay on your OWN sideline & dont be poor sports. I know all teams have people like these but they should stay on their OWN sidelines & then each can cheer for their team w/out having confrontations w/the opponent. Anyways have a safe trip up this week.

There is no denying it was crowded. It's a small school with a small stadium and this was a big game. Surrounding counties football teams had the night off and most attended the GB Oneida game. GB fans parked on the visitor side because there was no other room not to be rude to the Oneida fans. I've been to a lot of high school football venues and I sincerely believe the Greenback home fans are as good as any and better than most when it comes to respecting the vistors. From my vantage point both sides cheered their respective teams in close quarters with no problems and enjoyed a well fought hard hitting game. I had Oneida fans sitting on the back of my truck and sitting and standing on a bench I brought. They were welcome to both. Greenback tries to make all visiting fans feel at home, the gates are an important source of revenue for the school and they want you to enjoy yourselves and hope to get your business in the future. You may have noticed the whole town turns out. Lots of young kids running around having a blast. I've seen very few bad examples for the next generation of football players at the Greenback arena.

Yes kids do mess up but how amny times is this kid going to be allowed to mess up i know of a least 4 or 5 other games were he has done the same thing and everyone knows it i was at the game and about 3 minutes before # 5 had his (mess up - haha) someone made the comment that it would not be but jsut a few mins before # 5 would try and start a (mess up) and that is excatly what happened but i guess when you catch long passes that is all that matters THANKS AGAIN GB KEES FOR HANDING OUT A BUTT KICKING

Mess up must be your name you wanted to repeat it so much listen here igmo/ mother teresa your team I'm sure pushed him to his boiling point like the other teams tried to do they watched film to see the kid gets his button's pushed and they pushed . I want to tell you goody toshoo something you better quit talking about these kids at grace and any other team kids you talk about because you don't know when the crap you talk will come back home and as far as how many times a person will mess up you must be a fool or think you are God to determine that one. Let me see the last time I read my Bible and I guess you probably don't have or use one you have handed it in so you can be God and judge.. david messed up a lot of times and have you heard about all the other people in the Bible that messed up Moses and the list grows . Can't name them all right now there is so many but buddy we sure think we are almighty throwing stones at Kid's well you sure do. you must like us alot if you come to our games you said you have been to 4 0r 5 games well thanks for coming. Why don't you go do a self check to make sure you are seeing the same person we are seeing it is not our maker or Judge so go judge somewhere else. I will give you some advice and it's great advice it comes from the word of God take the plank out of your own eye before you try to take the splinter out of someone else's. This kid you so happen to love to talk about is a good young man that just seems to be dealing with life issues like we all have to do and sometimes we don't handle thing's the best way but lay off kid's. I could name you ton's of kids that have cussed our kid's punched in the gut, clawed the crap out of their faces that were deep scratches please like these other teams are just perfect.

Mess up must be your name you wanted to repeat it so much listen here igmo/ mother teresa your team I'm sure pushed him to his boiling point like the other teams tried to do they watched film to see the kid gets his button's pushed and they pushed . I want to tell you goody toshoo something you better quit talking about these kids at grace and any other team kids you talk about because you don't know when the crap you talk will come back home and as far as how many times a person will mess up you must be a fool or think you are God to determine that one. Let me see the last time I read my Bible and I guess you probably don't have or use one you have handed it in so you can be God and judge.. david messed up a lot of times and have you heard about all the other people in the Bible that messed up Moses and the list grows . Can't name them all right now there is so many but buddy we sure think we are almighty throwing stones at Kid's well you sure do. you must like us alot if you come to our games you said you have been to 4 0r 5 games well thanks for coming. Why don't you go do a self check to make sure you are seeing the same person we are seeing it is not our maker or Judge so go judge somewhere else. I will give you some advice and it's great advice it comes from the word of God take the plank out of your own eye before you try to take the splinter out of someone else's. This kid you so happen to love to talk about is a good young man that just seems to be dealing with life issues like we all have to do and sometimes we don't handle thing's the best way but lay off kid's. I could name you ton's of kids that have cussed our kid's punched in the gut, clawed the crap out of their faces that were deep scratches please like these other teams are just perfect.

I HAVE TRIED TO LET THIS GAME GO. PLEASE STOP WITH THE NAME CALLING, IT REALLY MAKES YOU LOOK CHILDISH. DIDDLER we both know that football is a game of emotions, and #5 is an outstanding athelete and about made a huge play(1st quarter pass) the only thing I have a problem with is that he "flipped" my mother off. That doesn't sit so well with me. If I went to a private Christian school I would hate to be seen flipping the opposing team and fans off. I hate to get on here and talk about one player and single him out but I have been on both sides of the fence. I know how it feels to be talked about..but when you do something that you shouldn't, fans tell other fans and that gets to coacht. I hope y'all have a sucessful basketball season and good luck to you.