Page vs. Giles County

timeflies

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one will be a dandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the history between the two,ohhh boy, its gonna be a crazy intense atmosphere.

Page is a real good team with a chip on their shoulder when it comes to GC. Can they exact some

revenge on the Bobcats?I think not my friend,and I will tell you why.The Bobcat defense is improving

especially in the secondary.you will not get much up the middle on the ground and Page doesnt

have the speed on the outside.The offense will score a lot of points and Page must be able to match

this to win.It could be a thriller though because Page can throw the ball around.Giles must stay

focused and play their game.

Its one more trip to ''the pit from @#$% for the Pats.

Good job from both teams representing region 5, third round will be a 5-3A matchup also as I dont

see Lipscomb lossing, YET. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guys...like I alreadt said...I don't like your coach....but I like the way your team plays......now if Bo comes down with the flu this week don't blame me. let's keep 12 years of bus incidents out of thi fo rthis game. God Almighty I did not think I would see Page going back to the PIT....but you know what...I don't care...because we are still playing and that is what is important. REGION 5 RULES!!!!!!!!

Guys...like I alreadt said...I don't like your coach....but I like the way your team plays......now if Bo comes down with the flu this week don't blame me. let's keep 12 years of bus incidents out of thi fo rthis game. God Almighty I did not think I would see Page going back to the PIT....but you know what...I don't care...because we are still playing and that is what is important. REGION 5 RULES!!!!!!!!

Like I said, this will be a dandy! Coachs and bus incidents aside.These are two real good teams and

this game will be awesome.5-3A is the stuff.Page would not be a #4 seed in any other region.

Have a safe trip down.

Page has steped up thier game since the last time they played Giles, much more intensity on the defensive side of the ball with flying around and harder hitting.

on offense things are clicking, players are steping up and making the big plays when necessary, the senior leadership is showing.

If Page continues to play they way they have been these last few weeks they will come back with the win

GO PAGE!

Just to clarify...the "pit" was my observation of the stadium. There is no official designation. We have our own pit.

Now on to more important things. Can Page stop Bo?....will Bo finally have a sub par game?.....Bo is the key!!! I know that there are other prime players for GC but the key is slowing down BO

I like Page's chances if they play disciplined and stay away from mistakes and the stupid penalties from last time.

Winner gets DL...now that is a nice prize.

Word is that you guys are bringing Coach Jackie Smith out of retirement just for this one game.

Just to clarify...the "pit" was my observation of the stadium. There is no official designation. We have our own pit.

Now on to more important things. Can Page stop Bo?....will Bo finally have a sub par game?.....Bo is the key!!! I know that there are other prime players for GC but the key is slowing down BO

I like Page's chances if they play disciplined and stay away from mistakes and the stupid penalties from last time.

Word is that you guys are bringing Coach Jackie Smith out of retirement just for this one game.

Coach Jackie Smith out of retirement.....wow that seriously is on of the funniest things i think ive ever seen on here.....but anyways, the game will be tight i think bc Page def. has a chip on their shoulder, but i think the Cats will pull it out in the end.....GO GCHS!!!

Can Page stop Bo? Maybe,but if they put too much into this the Houstons and a lot of good recievers

will put a hurt on them.The key for Page to win will be to SLOW the GC offense and score with GC.

They must be disciplined.Special teams will be big in this game.

It is JOSH SMITH that you need to worry about.

Dont get me wrong,Page has a chance to pull it out,but they need to get the breaks to do so as they are

out classed athlete wise.Giles has too many weapons to focus on Bo.

have a safe trip and good job last week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />